Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DManX

Worst Thoughts You've Had Because Of Acne

Just kind of curious to know how people's mindset becomes when they start having acne or have had acne for a while. I've seen people change a lot because of it but never bothered to ask what was going through their minds. Here are a couple of mine.

1. I wish everyone else had acne, that way people will know what suffering means

2. I wish I was dead so that I don't have to live with this face any more

3. What did I do to deserve this

4. I'd rather have any other disease in this world other than acne

5. I don't ever want to go out again

6. This is all your fault mom and dad because of your genetics. Why did you have me if you knew that I was going to end up with severe acne and suffer for it.

7. I"ll get my revenge once i get clear skin again

I try not to think like that anymore, but its too hard sometimes. And I'm not really a bad person but acne has really changed how i think and how i look at things. So can any of you relate??

Guest TylerD

Well I have had that thought too, I want everyone in the world to have acne just like me so they know how it feels. And thats about it. Other then that im a happy camper biggrin.gif

If the world has decided that I must look like a monster, then I might as well act like one as well.

+ thousands of others, really demented and disturbing ones that I'd probably get locked up in a mental instituion somewhere if anyone found out about them. And a lot of them aren't out of momentary-anger or sadness...they are simply quite true.

the main 1 4 me is god hates me

also i have thought all the same thoughts as u

plus i have thought lots of other sick thoughts they are all pure evil not that they seem evil to me i am so used to all these things every1 wold be shocked at