Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
who_me?

the best face wash i have ever used

Ive been using nivea visage gentle cleansing gel for the 3 weeks and your skin feels sooo nice once you have washed. And the best part is i havnt had one single pimple left on my face, neck or chest in the last two weeks.

It may have nothing to do with the face wash as i was 90 percent clear before i started using it but this has pushed it that last 10 percent and my skin has never felt better.

no its called gentle cleansing gel. If your on accutane you dont want to use anything that says "oil controlling" as it will do to much damage to your already dry skin. Use something that says "gentle" or "extra sensitive" and only wash once a day in the nighttime

I was using a different nivea cleanser. It came in a white bottle but was called visage too. it was an exfoliator. It was a cream not the gel. It work really well to take off the dead skin. Good luck.

yeah its in a blue tube and it looks very similar to that one but its called gentle cleansing gel. It dosnt seem to be on that site either.

I live in Australia so maybe their product line is slightly different here.

It may even be the same product with a different name