Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jujube

Accutane for 3 months. 1st time?

hey ive been on accutane for 3 months now and my face is definitely about 90% more clear but i still get breakouts like once a week maybe and they are SO frustrating because my face finally looks really good and clear and then ill wake up one morning with a white pustule thing and then later that day ill have another one, and then the next night ill get 1 and it does that for like 2-3 days then it just stops and my face is clear for about 3-5 days . i take 40mg once a day in the morning and i was just wondering if anyone else takes it at this dosage and also like is there a point when you will stop breaking out or will u keep breaking out the whole time ur on accutane or what ? because most people get finished with accutane completely clear so i was just wondernig. oh yeah and i am on it for 6-9 months the doc said. and the pimples are alot more dry then they were when i wasnt on accutane. like if i squeeze a pimple the white stuff is really dry and comes out easy so that is a +.