Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mysterybuzz

A Solution I Found with Sunless Tanning

Hello,

I just thought I would pass this along for those with little acne on the face, I recently started using sunless tanning with loreal sublime and I've found it covers up the redness and it has also cleared my face a little to where some days it looks like i have no pimples at all.

Thanks,

Hello,

I just thought I would pass this along for those with little acne on the face, I recently started using sunless tanning with loreal sublime and I've found it covers up the redness and it has also cleared my face a little to where some days it looks like i have no pimples at all.

Thanks,

OMG do nooott use sunless tanning on your face! My mom did this a few years back beacuse she was soo pale. She had perfect skin..PERFECT before it, and when she used the sunless tanning (it was the kind for your face) she suddenly broke out in servere acne. It did go away in about a month but now she has a bunch of slightly pitted scars...they are pure white and she can never get them covered. It completely took the pigment out. Do not touch your face with any of this crap it is not worth it! Even for people who have flawless skin!

OMG do nooott use sunless tanning on your face! My mom did this a few years back beacuse she was soo pale. She had perfect skin..PERFECT before it, and when she used the sunless tanning (it was the kind for your face) she suddenly broke out in servere acne. It did go away in about a month but now she has a bunch of slightly pitted scars...they are pure white and she can never get them covered. It completely took the pigment out. Do not touch your face with any of this crap it is not worth it! Even for people who have flawless skin!

Guest mishmosh

yes my skin improved when I went for a spray tan before I went to TX

I think it is because they tend to be quite drying to the skin

I was looking at the sublime sunless tanner for the face, but was debating whether or not I should buy it because I am on accutane. Would this interfere with the medication? Also the L'oreal did not say it would not clog pores, all I know is I can't stand being pale anymore. As soon as I started taking this medication, I lost all the color in my face and my eyes became so red that I look sick all the time. eusa_sick.gif

I was looking at the sublime sunless tanner for the face, but was debating whether or not I should buy it because I am on accutane. Would this interfere with the medication? Also the L'oreal did not say it would not clog pores, all I know is I can't stand being pale anymore. As soon as I started taking this medication, I lost all the color in my face and my eyes became so red that I look sick all the time.  eusa_sick.gif

i use a sa cleanser twice a day on my forehead but only once a day on the rest of my face...if i use a tanner do you reckon my tan will become uneven because of the different rates of exfoliation. I'm starting to think its not worth it because of all the hassle to do with BP, SA, whether it will break me out, if it will look natural etc.