Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazy Bar Steward

Does anyone use a steam room or sauna?

..............I have been using saunas quite regularly recently and it has appeared to dismininish the number of breakouts.

If anyone else is a regular user of the aforementioned could you please share your stories on the affect it had on your acne?

Regards.

J

well i dont use one regularly but a little while ago when i was on holidays (about a week) i was in the sauna and steam room at least once a day... and i must say... i got no new breakouts and the ones i did have got abit better... i guess i needed more time...

but yeah...

Yes it has worked for me since it opens up your pores and I sweat. my acne reduced and no new breakouts. I used the sauna every other day for 20 minutes. unfortunately since i moved the gym that i go to doesn't have one. So now i'm back to occassional breakouts.

i always use the sauna after swimming...havent really noticed if i do break out or not anymore..but one thing is for sure, the way i see it if your opeing your pores and sweating it out...you must also be sweating out any clogged things there...thts always a good thing