Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TG

Mederma

I haven't seen it mentioned here, sorry if it's old news. But, it's the most recommended scar treatment from docs (for acne type scarring). It's inexpensive as well. Over the counter, too.

I had a bad cut on my face. It was pretty deep. And their was a scar about a inch long. I used Mederma for about a month and the scar is almost faded. It's only 1/2 a centimeter long now. But if you touch my cut you can feel the scar underneath. But Im satisfied with it. As far as acne scars, it worked alright, I find other products to be more useful then this one.

I had a bad cut on my face.  It was pretty deep.  And their was a scar about a inch long.  I used Mederma for about a month and the scar is almost faded.  It's only 1/2 a centimeter long now.  But if you touch my cut you can feel the scar underneath.  But Im satisfied with it.  As far as acne scars, it worked alright, I find other products to be more useful then this one.

Its not for acne scars or pits, more like cuts or something like that, Ive tried it on my face for my indentations, NADA