Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well I have some aloe vera in the house so its worth a shot. Im not expecting this to be the miracle cure I have been looking for but products work differently for everyone. Maybe it might help me a bit.

And for others, dont expect this to be YOUR miracle product.

......but its worth a a shot.

Thanx for posting!

KNIGHT IN RUS.........WATEVA...YOU DONT GOTTA HAVE A FUCKIN ATTITUDE DIRTBAG..........IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION IF YOU DONT WANNA ANSWER IT NO PROB..JUS KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT....IM NOT YELLIN JERK OFF I JUST TYPE WIT CAPZ...YOU DONT LIKE IT ..DEAL WITH IT....BESIDES WHY WOULD THE WAY I TYPE EVEN CONCERN YOU..DONT YA GOT REAL PROBLEMS..LIKE FIXIN YA MANGLED FACE.........PUUTIN TOOTH PASTE WITH AN ELECTRIC TOOTH BRUSH ON YA FACE......YA FUCKIN PATHETIC.........I NEVER HAD ACNE AND I NEVER HAD AN ATTITUDE....ALOT OF YOU ACNE FUCKS GOT REAL ATTITUDE PROBLEMS...I GUESS I UNDERSTAND WHY..BUT STILL TRY 2 BE NICE...IN PERSON YOU PROB WOULDNT BE SO TUFF....BUT DATS ANOTHER STORY...PEACE LIL NIGGAAAAAA......... eusa_boohoo.gif

aloe vera isn't working for me. i'm having breakouts on my forehead, including clogged pores and pimples. and this is after 2 applications of aloe, one at night and one in the morning. there isn't a lot of pimples nor are they big, but the weird thing is they're redder than usual. evil.gif so yeah, i'm stopping. hopefully aloe vera will work out for other people.

KNIGHT IN RUS.........WATEVA...YOU DONT GOTTA HAVE A FUCKIN ATTITUDE DIRTBAG..........IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION IF YOU DONT WANNA ANSWER IT NO PROB..JUS KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT....IM NOT YELLIN JERK OFF I JUST TYPE WIT CAPZ...YOU DONT LIKE IT ..DEAL WITH IT....BESIDES WHY WOULD THE WAY I TYPE EVEN CONCERN YOU..DONT YA GOT REAL PROBLEMS..LIKE FIXIN YA MANGLED FACE.........PUUTIN TOOTH PASTE WITH AN ELECTRIC TOOTH BRUSH ON YA FACE......YA FUCKIN PATHETIC.........I NEVER HAD ACNE AND I NEVER HAD AN ATTITUDE....ALOT OF YOU ACNE FUCKS GOT REAL ATTITUDE PROBLEMS...I GUESS I UNDERSTAND WHY..BUT STILL TRY 2 BE NICE...IN PERSON YOU PROB WOULDNT BE SO TUFF....BUT DATS ANOTHER STORY...PEACE LIL NIGGAAAAAA......... eusa_boohoo.gif

Back to my update:

While I used Aloe Vera gel for a week, nothing happened to my blackheads.

And my skin was just as clear as when I started.

I temporarily stopped doing whitenting toothpaste, but I ought to get baqck on that horse soon. I plan to do this every other night:

Cold/Ice cube water wash

Steam using new steam making machine

Blackhead eleminating mask from Neutrogena

Whitening Toothpaste Electric Toothbrush scrub

Cold/Ice cub water wash

It looks to me like a good plan, I may even start tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.........YOU FUCKIN RETARTED..YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ME ME YET YOU MAKE THESE STUPID ASSUMPTIONS CUZ THE WAY I TYPE............FUCK OUTTA HERE MAN......I PROBABLY MAKE MORE MONEY THEN YOU DIRTBAG....I RANTING IM JUS TELLIN YOU HOW IT IS......AND REALLY I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOS OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAY.........NIGGA NAH..WIGGA NOPE..C RA Z Y C RA C K E R F R O M B R O O K L Y N...........YUP.....AND I DRIVE A BRAND NEW LEXUS NUCKER...WHILE YOU HOME PUUTIN COLGATE ON YA FACE.....YOUR A CLOWN........ILL SNIFF DOPE WITH YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER I LOVE HER....................................SORRY BOUT ALL THE CAPZ I KNOW THEY UPSET YOU...LETTERS CAN OVERWHELMING......................................

Ha.. I think it's time to grow up. If you don't have acne why are you here?

I have used the aloe vera gel stick from the Body Shop on problem zits and it does help a lot. It dries them up so quick! I seem to forget about using it quite often but I will have to try it on the blackheads. Thanks for the good advice people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.........YOU FUCKIN RETARTED..YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ME ME YET YOU MAKE THESE STUPID ASSUMPTIONS CUZ THE WAY I TYPE............FUCK OUTTA HERE MAN......I PROBABLY MAKE MORE MONEY THEN YOU DIRTBAG.... I RANTING IM JUS TELLIN YOU HOW IT IS......AND REALLY I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOS OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAY.........NIGGA NAH..WIGGA NOPE..C RA Z Y  C RA C K E R  F R O M  B R O O K L Y N...........YUP.....AND I DRIVE A BRAND NEW LEXUS  NUCKER...WHILE YOU HOME PUUTIN COLGATE ON YA FACE.....YOUR A CLOWN........ILL SNIFF DOPE WITH YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER I LOVE HER....................................SORRY BOUT ALL THE CAPZ I KNOW THEY UPSET YOU... LETTERS CAN OVERWHELMING......................................

Update:

Ok I tryed the little system I made up last night:

Cold/Ice water wash

Steam for 20 minutes (no salt)

Blackhead Eliminating Mask

Whitening Toothpaste with Electric Toothbrush

Cold/Ice water wash

And guess what, nothing happened.

My face didn't even dry uo afterwards.

But I will still try this again, probably tonight.

I've been using 100% Aloe Vera gel for 2 days, and It has reduced the redness on my zits. I also woke up this morning with ZERO new pimples, something that almost made me cry with excitement!

I bought the Gel at Rite Aid for only 3.99!! If you don't have a Rite Aid near you, you can get it from drugstore.com. The Stuff is Called "Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel". Try it!

Hey everyone,

It's unfortunate that only a few people are seeing results with this -- I guess that's to be expected though.

As for me, I've been off the gel for awhile. Why? Well, I just moved the other day, and we're slowly getting settled in here. Haven't had much time to think about anything, let alone my face. sad.gif

What's the craziest thing about all this? I've been eating like trash for 3 days straight, haven't washed my face once, and I've had 4 hours of sleep every night -- and you guessed it, NO acne. It cannot possibly be linked to stress. I just ditched cow's milk (the most allergy-causing food there is) for goat's milk the other day. Slight taste adjustment, but I'll manage. Could this be the reason?

I'm still a firm believer that all the topicals in the world won't "cure" acne. They help suppress the external effects but not the internal -- nothing new here though, as I'm sure everyone knows this. With that in mind, I think that everyone should get their acne tested, find out if its being caused from an allergy.

I'll probably start a goat's milk thread soon, plotting my results as I go. What does everyone think?

PS. Good luck with your regimen Knight! smile.gif

Cheers,

-Cleric

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDEN ME........YOU MADE UP A WHOLE STORY IN YOUR HEAD ABOUT HOW IM A WIGGER WIT NO FUTURE WHO LIVES IN JERSEY THAT WORKS IN MCDONALDS CUZ I TYPE LIKE THIS............WHEN IN FACT ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE...IM ONLY 21 AND ALREADY IM PROBABLY MORE SUCCESFUL THEN YOULL EVER BE.....I HAVE GREAT FUTURE.....YOUR A CLOSE MINDED FUCK WHOS SEES SOMETHING DIFFERENT SUMTHIN AS SIMPLE AS FUCKIN TYPEING AND AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE STUPID REMARKS....YOU MUST BE FROM JERSEY............ALL YOU JERSEY FREAKS ARE A BUNCH OF ISOLATED WIERDOS ............. INTERNET BEEF IS REAL GAY..AND USUALLY I WOULDNT PAY YOU NO MIND BUT YOUR A REAL FUCKIN PRICK....typing correctly is how you get respect on the internet...........THA FUCK OUTTA HEA MAN ... LIKE I WANT RESPECT ON A FUCKIN COMPUTER.....YA STUPIDITY ISNT HOW YOU TYPE BUT WHAT YOU TYPE......AND YOU SAY ALOTTA IGNORANT SHIT....LIKE A WIGGER HAS NO FUTURE.....WHAT DOES THE WAY A PERSON DRESSES HAVE TO DO WITH THERE FUTURE....I DONT DRESS LIKE A WIGGA OR A NIGGA JUS TA PROVE YOU WRONG ON ANOTHER THING....BUT OPEN YA FUCKIN EYES MAN.....IM NOT HERE TA START TROUBLE MAYBE YOU ARE OR MAYBE YA JUS NEED TA GET LAID....THE BOTTOM LINE ABOUT ALL THIS NON SENSE IS IF YOU DONT HAVE NUTHING NICE TA SAY DONT SAY NUTHIN AT ALL.....OH YEA THANX FOR EDITING MY POSTS NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....................

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDEN ME........YOU MADE UP A WHOLE STORY IN YOUR HEAD ABOUT HOW IM A WIGGER WIT NO FUTURE WHO LIVES IN JERSEY THAT WORKS IN MCDONALDS CUZ I TYPE LIKE THIS............WHEN IN FACT ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE...IM ONLY 21 AND ALREADY IM PROBABLY MORE SUCCESFUL THEN YOULL EVER BE.....I HAVE GREAT FUTURE.....YOUR A CLOSE MINDED FUCK WHOS SEES SOMETHING DIFFERENT SUMTHIN AS SIMPLE AS FUCKIN TYPEING AND AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE STUPID REMARKS....YOU MUST BE FROM JERSEY............ALL YOU JERSEY FREAKS ARE A BUNCH OF ISOLATED WIERDOS ............. INTERNET BEEF IS REAL GAY..AND USUALLY I WOULDNT PAY YOU NO MIND BUT YOUR A REAL FUCKIN PRICK....typing correctly is how you get respect on the internet...........THA FUCK OUTTA HEA MAN ... LIKE I WANT RESPECT ON A FUCKIN COMPUTER.....YA STUPIDITY ISNT HOW YOU TYPE BUT WHAT YOU TYPE......AND YOU SAY ALOTTA IGNORANT SHIT....LIKE A WIGGER HAS NO FUTURE.....WHAT DOES THE WAY A PERSON DRESSES HAVE TO DO WITH THERE FUTURE....I DONT DRESS LIKE A WIGGA OR A NIGGA JUS TA PROVE YOU WRONG ON ANOTHER THING....BUT OPEN YA FUCKIN EYES MAN.....IM NOT HERE TA START TROUBLE  MAYBE YOU ARE OR MAYBE YA JUS NEED TA GET LAID....THE BOTTOM LINE ABOUT ALL THIS NON SENSE IS IF YOU DONT HAVE NUTHING NICE TA SAY DONT SAY NUTHIN AT ALL.....OH YEA THANX FOR EDITING MY POSTS NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....................

How are you guys able to avoid getting milia (clogged pores) with the Aloe Vera gel? I've used Fruit of the Earth and GNC All Natural, but got milia with both, and milia eventually turn into acne which obviously defeats the purpose of using aloe in the first place...

i've just got my FOTE 100% aloe vera so i'm quite excited. d= hmm got a question though. i'm using Cetaphil (w/o water) so if I apply the aloe vera gel at night, should i actually make sure i wash it off with water properly or would my cetaphil suffice? O_O

thanks in advance! so glad that aloe vera is working too d=

hey ive started using aloe vera gel aswell, just applying it at night time and i have already seen a differance. however i think the bp gel has contributed to my improvement aswell. but i feel the aloe vera moisturizes my skin without making it greasy and it also dries out my spots so that they heal quicker. it's great! might start applying it in the mornings aswell!!! smile.gif