Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amy Lee

Who is Rainer

I got that PM too. I doubt he is a bot though.

I think he may just be a spammer, who took the spamming to a more personal, hidden level that is out of view from the mods. Have you checked his posts? They are the same ones with 'advertising' information for these two online stores.

I've seen him come online here from the name list at the bottom of the index board, and I believe he finds his targets from the 'newest member' information, as well as from the members list which you could sort by join date or something.

Oh, and I didn't alert the mods about it because I was still a newbie and naïve at that time. I throught he was just being friendly. It took me quite awhile to notice his posts and realise it.

He welcomed me to the site, and I wanted to go on the chatrooms, so he gave me a link on Pm but it was a faulty one. Twice!

Hmmm...this is random.

It's not me. And I never asked him to "welcome" people. If it gets weird, let me know.

Dan

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Ya he gave me a message too. Hes probably just lonely and wants someone to talk with.

I received the same message, but it was from someone named Gee. I just joined yesterday and received the message not long after I signed up.

Guest Tinky

I got this from Gee too....... I did not click the link though. Is there any way this

person could be capturing our information when we click the link? If this isn't part

of the site maybe it should go bye bye?