Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok ok, I 've read it all now about these weird things Jessica has been telling you guys about doing all of these things and I just think it is rediculious. My cure for acne has been a Retinol Antiaging Creme by Neutrogena. I used it when my mom said that since she has used this she hadn't had the slightest pimple come up. So I decided to give it a try and I'm amazed. Here's a couple of good things I have found about Retinol in my 15 mins of looking lol.

http://www.epinions.com/beat-Skincare-Anti...isplay_~reviews

Look At All The Great Reviews (notice some say how it seemed to work for acne)

http://www.yourskindoctor.com/retinol.html

Benefits of Retinol on Acne And How It Keeps You From Aging As Quickly

http://www.skin-beauty.com/mosfreqasque.html

Good Questions Answered About Retinol

I really think you guys should look into this, oh and another thing Neutrogena Healthy Skin Antiwrinkle Cream is the num 1 dermotologist reccommended cream.

Also remember people I'm only on here to help you guys and I want you guys to get clear skin like me, but I dont want you to do it by doing crazythings like putting neosporin all over your face or using a toothbrush on your face to exfolliate. If you notice Jessicas skin isn't clear and doesn't look all that great, not being mean but that's my opinion. I had acne like her's and my skin is way clearer i'll take pics. I just think the things she does is rediculious and she's always harrassing me. Look at this message this is part of the reason why I probably won't post on this site any more.

This is what she sent me:

What's the deal with you putting down neosporin and the electronic toothbrush exfolation thing? Are you still pissed because I wouldn't send you topless pictures or something? WTF. I have those IM's saved so you need to check yourself or I may post them on the board to humiliate you. Woodell98. You have no right to put down something that is going to help LOTS of people.

Let me know what your problem is. If you're just being vindictive because I was mean to you, then you need to fix it. You shouldn't be dismissing my research and pictures without basis. Do you want me to post those IM's of you acting like a 16 year old asshole?

Jess

--------------------

Finally, Jesus said:

What is God's kingdom like? What story can I use to explain it? It is like what happens when a mustard seed is planted in the ground. It is the smallest seed in all the world. But once it is planted, it grows larger than any garden plant. Birds even come and nest on its branches.

First of all I dunno what she's talking about, a topless pic of her, that's rediculious! Jessica I just think that what your doing with your skin is going a little to far, that could probably be why you have scars and still have acne, they do make products that exfolliate for you and also they do have cremes that you put on your face. My doctor not dermotologist was shocked about putting the neosporin on my face and before I mentioned my ears popping he said hearing damage. You should think about this people! I am only here to help you guys.

Show me those past IMs I'd like to see them, hmm This is interesting I don't know what you're talking about, but anyway show me. haha I kind of think it's funny razz.gif Im not scared of your little threats, I have never even talked to you before. Could someone have guessed my pw? I'll change it because you definantly are confused with me and someone else.

Did you really need to post this twice? Also, if you have an opinion on something, just say it. There's no need to bash Jess. She's just trying to help. We're all in the same boat here. At least attempt to get along.

First off, I don't know why the treatment you are using that is effective for you has anything to do with Jessica's suggestions, and why you are comparing them.

Also, it is not something new or uncommon for retinol to help some with acne - I'm glad that it's helping you, and I respect your opinion about her suggestions to help acne (you have a right to your own opinion), but I'm not sure this was the way to go about expressing it. It all seems very childish to me.

It is obvious by your thread's title and your post's last paragraph that it is meant to be provocative.

I think if there is something between you two, it should remain that way unless it is something we should know about. In this case I feel it isn't.

Yeah dude it's not like Jess is saying YOU HAVE TO USE A TOOTHBRUSH OMG OR I"LL FLAME YOUR ASS...or something to that extent ahahha.

Her toothbrush/baking soda and neosporin idea is SUGGESTIVE. She's just telling people what works for her. Nothing wrong with that. That's what this forum's all about right? Helping others with facts and experiences of certain products or techniques.

Also if you're gonna promote something that helped your acne....inform us with details and pictures without talking down on someone else's ideas.

You don't HAVE to bash Jess in order to suggest a product/your ideas, you know!

haha, you guys are great, All I was sayin is retinol worked for me and How I think what she's doing is rediculious look at her face, not clear at all. I'm sayin that there are many better ways than smearing neosporin all over your face or brushing your face with a toothbrush. You're right it's your choice with the retinol, My face is clear, just thought I'd share it with ya.

I may have cared if it was posted differently. The way it turned out only made me question your motives and intentions and didn't seem to reflect very well on you in that sense.

The Retinol was one of the last things on my mind after reading everything else - sorry.

Ok... How do I respond to that? Retinol Works! Oh well i'm going to bed these acne board things are rediculious, You listen to people like Jessica who don't even have clear skin themselves! Crazy.....

You know what? Everything that I write is the truth. I don't lie.

A couple of months ago you posted the first "clear pic" on the neosporin thread. You said "oh look this is a bad picture LOL" and I sent you an IM saying that it looked great. At that point, you began asking me if I was naked in certain pictures that I took of my face.

I was offended so I told you to stop. At that point, you began telling me to send you pictures of me topless. I said that you were being DISRESPECTFUL which is TRUE, because you, a 16 year old kid with no awareness of how to talk to people, were asking me, a 24 year old woman posting about acne on a message board, to send you topless pictures. When I told you to QUIT BOTHERING ME, you began sending me REALLY nasty messages, saying F you and S this and all kinds of immature, inappropriate things.

After I blocked you from IMing me, since you would not stop HARRASSING ME, you disappeared from the messgage boards for a month. Then all of a sudden you came back, praising green tea extract and I gave you props for your research.

THEN, you had the idea to start bashing the things that I'm trying to do here to help other people. You really need to grow up.

haha, you guys are great, All I was sayin is retinol worked for me and How I think what she's doing is rediculious look at her face, not clear at all.  I'm sayin that there are many better ways than smearing neosporin all over your face or brushing your face with a toothbrush.  You're right it's your choice with the retinol, My face is clear, just thought I'd share it with ya.

Just a philosophical question, how can you say your cure is retinol when last week you were telling everyone to dump the toothbrush and the neo and go with green tea, that's all you need? Also ever heard of dictionary.com? It may help you avoid looking so rediculious.

Jess ~

I understand this guy is trying to upset you, but just ignore him. He obviously wants to start a fight for whatever reason. Also, don't let his remarks about your skin get to you. You're beautiful, okay. Don't ever let somebody make you feel bad because of how your skin looks.

Wooddell89 ~

By attacking Jess in such a childish fashion, you make it very hard for anybody to actually listen to you. You don't come across as somebody who can give sound advice. Saying Jessica's way is stupid does not make your opinion anymore valid. It makes you look like you're just after attention. The way you say things often matters just as much as what you're saying. Plus, if Jess had perfect skin, she wouldn't be here. None of us would. If you don't agree with her methods, just say so without personally bashing her. Go back and read your posts. You were clearly trying to provoke her.

I understand that we all get frustrated, but fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to improve things.

Ok ok, I 've read it all now about these weird things Jessica has been telling you guys about doing all of these things and I just think it is rediculious.  My cure for acne has been a Retinol Antiaging Creme by Neutrogena.  I used it when my mom said that since she has used this she hadn't had the slightest pimple come up.  So I decided to give it a try and I'm amazed.  Here's a couple of good things I have found about Retinol in my 15 mins of looking lol. 

http://www.epinions.com/beat-Skincare-Anti...isplay_~reviews

Look At All The Great Reviews (notice some say how it seemed to work for acne)

http://www.yourskindoctor.com/retinol.html

Benefits of Retinol on Acne And How It Keeps You From Aging As Quickly

http://www.skin-beauty.com/mosfreqasque.html

Good Questions Answered About Retinol

I really think you guys should look into this, oh and another thing Neutrogena Healthy Skin Antiwrinkle Cream is the num 1 dermotologist reccommended cream.

Also remember people I'm only on here to help you guys and I want you guys to get clear skin like me, but I dont want you to do it by doing crazythings like putting neosporin all over your face or using a toothbrush on your face to exfolliate.  If you notice Jessicas skin isn't clear and doesn't look all that great, not being mean but that's my opinion. I  had acne like her's and my skin is way clearer i'll take pics.  I just think the things she does is rediculious and she's always harrassing me.  Look at this message this is part of the reason why I probably won't post on this site any more.

This is what she sent me:

What's the deal with you putting down neosporin and the electronic toothbrush exfolation thing? Are you still pissed because I wouldn't send you topless pictures or something? WTF. I have those IM's saved so you need to check yourself or I may post them on the board to humiliate you. Woodell98. You have no right to put down something that is going to help LOTS of people.

Let me know what your problem is. If you're just being vindictive because I was mean to you, then you need to fix it. You shouldn't be dismissing my research and pictures without basis. Do you want me to post those IM's of you acting like a 16 year old asshole?

Jess

--------------------

Finally, Jesus said:

What is God's kingdom like? What story can I use to explain it? It is like what happens when a mustard seed is planted in the ground. It is the smallest seed in all the world. But once it is planted, it grows larger than any garden plant. Birds even come and nest on its branches.

First of all I dunno what she's talking about, a topless pic of her, that's rediculious!  Jessica I just think that what your doing with your skin is going a little to far, that could probably be why you have scars and still have acne, they do make products that exfolliate for you and also they do have cremes that you put on your face. My doctor not dermotologist was shocked about putting the neosporin on my face and before I mentioned my ears popping he said hearing damage.  You should think about this people! I am only here to help you guys.

Show me those past IMs I'd like to see them, hmm This is interesting I don't know what you're talking about, but anyway show me.  haha I kind of think it's funny razz.gif  Im not scared of your little threats, I have never even talked to you before. Could someone have guessed my pw? I'll change it because you definantly are confused with me and someone else.

I still don't know what you're talking about Jessica, Still doesnt change the fact that you do rediculious things to your face, that could be why it still looks the way it does? Hmmm.. I mean comon lets go buy and electric toothbrush and use it on our face? Sounds stupid to me, I even asked my doctor about Neosporin, he said that's rediculious and for me to do what I want. He said it's no secret that Neosporin isnt meant to be used on a large part of your body, and he even knew about the hearing loss thing. The topless pic thing is too funny, why havent you posted these messages up so people can see them? Seems like a joke to me. You can call me all those things and blah blah blah but yet i'm still not on here telling people to do crazy things like use a toothbrush, hey if you want to exfolliate buy and exfolliater and if ya want a creme. Your face isn't clear for what reason? I hardly ever read what you say because I honestly think you are a freak and take the acne thing to far but that's just my opinion.

I posted under the green tea thread about how this guy goes on and raving about green tea clearing him, and then I read in another thread where he agrees that nature's cure has helped him clear up, and then he starts posting about how he really is on to something. he's the boy who cried "cure"! i don't trust something like this. fine, we're all here to help ech other, but he's claimed 3 different things to be the answer to acne in a two week period. and jess, if it's true what you said about his obscene messages to you, then i figure we should just ignore this guy. sorry, woodell, but you need to be more cautious about what you say to people. your thread have been half-assed, uninformative and ignorant to a certain extent. stick with something for months at a time, post pix and prove results and maybe then, (only maybe) will a lot of us listen.

I still don't know what you're talking about Jessica, Still doesnt change the fact that you do rediculious things to your face, that could be why it still looks the way it does?  Hmmm..  I mean comon lets go buy and electric toothbrush and use it on our face?  Sounds stupid to me, I even asked my doctor about Neosporin, he said that's rediculious and for me to do what I want. He said it's no secret that Neosporin isnt meant to be used on a large part of your body, and he even knew about the hearing loss thing. The topless pic thing is too funny,  why havent you posted these messages up so people can see them?  Seems like a joke to me. You can call me all those things and blah blah blah but yet i'm still not on here telling people to do crazy things like use a toothbrush, hey if you want to exfolliate buy and exfolliater and if ya want a creme. Your face isn't clear for what reason?  I hardly ever read what you say because I honestly think you are a freak and take the acne thing to far but that's just my opinion.

Errpater I know it's not successful on everybody but atleast it's safe.

I do use Nature's Cure the two part system for males here's my regimen vnsuboy

Wash with C&C Continious Control Acne Wash

Then I apply one third of a finger of the Nature's Cure BP

Then put Neutrogena Healthy Skin Antiaging Creme on for moistuire, I now bought the one with SPF 15, works great as a moisturizer, also Aveeno works well too but the Retinol in the Neutrogena will clear you up....

OK man I really don't care if you listen to me or not, my method is safe, how about this go smear neosporin on your face after brushing your face with a toothbrush and I'm sure that will clear you up. Just remember my face is clear, maybe you should listen to someone who has clear skin finally and not someone who still has acne and scars.

I do use Nature's Cure the two part system for males here's my regimen vnsuboy

Wash with C&C Continious Control Acne Wash

Then I apply one third of a finger of the Nature's Cure BP

Then put Neutrogena Healthy Skin Antiaging Creme on for moistuire, I now bought the one with SPF 15, works great as a moisturizer, also Aveeno works well too but the Retinol in the Neutrogena will clear you up....

OK man I really don't care if you listen to me or not, my method is safe, how about this go smear neosporin on your face after brushing your face with a toothbrush and I'm sure that will clear you up.  Just remember my face is clear, maybe you should listen to someone who has clear skin finally and not someone who still has acne and scars.

i want everyone who is reading this to read through Woodell's posts in the last month, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about! Also, Jess let's see your convo with pervert Woodell...I want to see for myself what is going on. I'm trying to do the research and state my facts here! LOL