Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dubwana

acne toughens u the fuck up

if ur a man, acne toughens u up. take me for example, i always was kinda soft. not no more. i work at a McDonalds in San Diego. my face is broken out. a girl that works with us, came in to work one day and had sunburn and her lips were kinda broken out. one of the workers asked me my idenity, i said the truth, Dubwana Randle El. i said to the co worker, why do you want my idenity? me bein the one with a broken out face, he said, the one girl has sunburn and her lips are broken out, "I am going to go up to that girl and say 'How's it going Mrs. Randle El".... after that I knocked his tooth out. here is the thing with acne.. if someone with clear skin approaches u and tries to rag on u.. no matter how big, tall, fat, muscle they are, and no matter how big, tall, fat muscle you are...... u will not back down.. u just beat the brakes off them. thats what u gotta do.

if ur a man, acne toughens u up. take me for example, i always was kinda soft.  not no more. i work at a McDonalds in San Diego.  my face is broken out.  a girl that works with us, came in to work one day and had sunburn and her lips were kinda broken out.  one of the workers asked me my idenity, i said the truth, Dubwana Randle El.  i said to the co worker, why do you want my idenity?  me bein the one with a broken out face, he said, the one girl has sunburn and her lips are broken out, "I am going to go up to that girl and say 'How's it going Mrs. Randle El".... after that I knocked his tooth out.  here is the thing with acne.. if someone with clear skin approaches u and tries to rag on u.. no matter how big, tall, fat, muscle they are, and no matter how big, tall, fat muscle you are...... u will not back down.. u just beat the brakes off them. thats what u gotta do.

WTF? if your female dont read this rolleyes.gif

Purlease. I work as a part time bouncer and i could knock the shit out of most blokes, you know what though? i dont because that would make me look like an arse, just like you do now.

I suggest you learn some social skills instead of punching people.

Guest TylerD

I agree acne isnt going to make you beat the entire world down lol. One day you are going to pick a fight with the wrong guy and get hurt.

i'm not totally against fighting but hitting someone because they laughed at you is shitty reason. Get some verbal skills.

Oh, and that fight you had has nothing to do with acne. It's you being an asshole.

Purlease. I work as a part time bouncer and i could knock the shit out of most blokes, you know what though? i dont because that would make me look like an arse, just like you do now.

if ur a man, acne toughens u up. take me for example, i always was kinda soft.  not no more. i work at a McDonalds in San Diego.  my face is broken out.  a girl that works with us, came in to work one day and had sunburn and her lips were kinda broken out.  one of the workers asked me my idenity, i said the truth, Dubwana Randle El.  i said to the co worker, why do you want my idenity?  me bein the one with a broken out face, he said, the one girl has sunburn and her lips are broken out, "I am going to go up to that girl and say 'How's it going Mrs. Randle El".... after that I knocked his tooth out.  here is the thing with acne.. if someone with clear skin approaches u and tries to rag on u.. no matter how big, tall, fat, muscle they are, and no matter how big, tall, fat muscle you are...... u will not back down.. u just beat the brakes off them. thats what u gotta do.

yeah but I was left with the impresion that in Canada/US (?) if you physically attack someone you get thrown in jail ?

yeah but I was left with the impresion that in Canada/US (?) if you physically attack someone you get thrown in jail ?

Guest Marino
No offense Inty, but I don't think you are exactly in a position to say what you said considering some of the things you claimed to have done.

I though acne would makes people feel more sensistive and considerate about others, not beat the crap out of them.

you need some anger management counseling man

like someone said down the road it could get you in deep shit.

LOL @ this thread. You know there's probably some puny kid behind the screen who made this thread who beat up a few too many times.

By the way...smoothbeaming... eusa_think.gif

Daniel?

P.S. Can someone help me with something? I can't seem to paste anything I copy anymore. I don't know if I may have accidentally pressed something but if anyone knows a way to fix this, I'd really appreciate it. eusa_angel.gif