Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have some of those little whiteheads on my forehead and some on my cheeks. As of now I'm using 10% BP, I don't really like the 2.5%.

Also, my skin is orange eusa_think.gif ? Anything like this happen to anybody? I stopped using lightening cream cuz I thought it might have to do with it, and I stopped salycic acid too. Or is it the BP? I know BP can "tan" the skin, but I've never seen it orange like it is...

Well, i ran out of BP 2.5% for a few days and used an SA cleanser instead. It cleared up 80% of my whiteheads.

try steaming your forehead if possible...(whole face is ideal). i found that steaming plus drinking freshly juiced carrots every morning helped me clear my forehead...and i mean CLEAR even to the touch.

I like capsiderm for whiteheads, and have you been eating a lot of carrots? Thay can make the skin orange, I think that you have to eat a LOT for they to turn your skin orange. but it is good for the skin also.

Marxa how many carrots do you juice? I've been thinking about juicing carrots also.

I like capsiderm for whiteheads, and have you been eating a lot of carrots? Thay can make the skin orange, I think that you have to eat a LOT for they to turn your skin orange. but it is good for the skin also.

Marxa how many carrots do you juice? I've been thinking about juicing carrots also.

How do you juice carrots and what else can you add in without making it taste gross? Can I use a blender?

In the grocery i go to their usually packs of 3-4 carrots, good enough for one glass. wash them, then peel them and juice them in a juicer.

its time to get one then =) juicing veg/fruits are way better and healthier compared to buying juices off the shelf. its a good lifestyle change i believe...give it a try =)