Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnepiglet

BLU-U Clear Light Treatment

Tried N-Lite in the UK and it was pants and one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever had to endure. Looks like an innocent little pen, felt like a blow torch. And at £900 for two sessions the whole thing is a very unhappy experience.

Sorry, from the US. Hwat is "pants" and what is it supposed to do? I had a laser treatmetn in the US that felt like snapping rubber bands all over my face that did not appear to do shit. It was $250. ARe these the same thing?

Tried N-Lite in the UK and it was pants and one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever had to endure.  Looks like an innocent little pen, felt like a blow torch.  And at £900 for two sessions the whole thing is a very unhappy experience.

sorry, pants means crap. The n-lite is a blue light treatment which is supposed to oxidise and kill the bacteria lying beneath the skin, its also supposed to boost your collagen levels in the skin. I had it on the face and on the back and it left me with nothing but tiny purple bruising over my back and on parts of my face. In my own opinion avoid like the plague. I've spent literally thousands of pounds over the last few years on various treatments including microdermabrasion, dermalux lightboxes etc etc and they did f**k all. I've been on accutane since april and the improvements i've seen have been the best i've ever seen of my skin. given the chance i would have gladly paid all the money i have spent over the years on being put on accutane...

We have that here in Canada and is either called BLU-U or CLEARLIGHT ACNE TREATMENTS!!

It costs roughly from $80-$150 CDN

I haven't tried those treatments but i did buy the BLUE LIGHT laser tool and its quite effective but as far as i do it it's far from working just slowly.