Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
allmorg42

Dan, Quick Question

would it be fine to use the proactiv glycolic acid stuff? I am in week 4 of the regimen and pretty much clear but have redmarks. Will this help with redmarks? Will it make me breakout? How often can i use it? What should i put it on after?(or before)

... I realise I'm not Dan but...

I understand you wanting to speed the clear skin process up, however the Clear Skin Regimen is set up as a system, and adding other things might alter how effective it is… I mean it’s not called, “The Clear Skin Regimen (plus whatever else you want to add!)� lol

Now, you're only on your 4th week... so don't stress red marks. Those will eventually go away, stick with the Regimen 100% and just have patience.

Guest Mr K

I dont see why not, Eucerin has AHA in it which is reccomended by dan to be used after a few weeks of BP. Correct me if im wrong isnt glycolic pretty simmilar to AHA?

First off, i was clear for a long time with redmarks while on an antibiotic. I understand the whole time process, but its been a good while, 7-8 months, with redmarks, whether or not they are new or not. It's my 4th week on the regimen, but i was basically clear when i started, just a few pimples, but mostly redmarks.

What stuff? Can you give me a link? When in doubt, though, follow the regimen as outlined 'til you're completely clear. Then you can add in 1 variable at a time.