Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Olive_Leaf

Clear skin holistically

Hi everyone! I’ve had acne for about 7 years I stared get when I was about 10, and I’m now 17. Anyway I get it mostly on my chin, the left side of my face, and some on my right side. I also have blackheads on my nose and around my lips.

I really don’t know how my regimen is going to be. I been looking around hear and have found some great tips on acne, so I might find something new and start using it.

I wont to thank everyone one for there tips!

I think that my acne has something to do with diet so everything that I eat I'll put it hear. That way if I get a new zit I can look back and see what might have caused it.

I stared doing a liver flush this morning (August 23,20005) I hope that the flush will clear me up. Here is the flush:

In the morning drink:

8 Oz of fresh orange or grapefruit juice with:

1 Tablespoon of olive oil

½ lemon

cayenne pepper to tolerance

at least two cloves of fresh garlic

½ hour after drinking this drink a cup of fennel or fenugreek tea

Don’t eat anything else till noon and than just eat raw or steamed vegetables or fruit. Drink lots of water at least eight 8 oz glasses.. Continue eating raw or steamed vegetables and/or fruit the rest of the day.

So that is what my diet is going to be for a little wile.

In the morning I’m going to wash my face with “Capsiderm all natural face wash� and moisturize with aloe vera

In the evening I’ll wash my face with “Derma E� and moisturize with aloe vera.

Wile I’m on the flush I’m going to be really simple with my face cleaning regimen.

My posts are going to be about a day late so tomorrow I’ll post for today

If anyone has any tips on getting clear skin please let me know!

Thanks!

Tuesday August 23, 2005

I washed my face with Capsiderm and moisturized with aloe vera. My skin is a little dry, I have a lot of red marks, one or two zits, and 3 or 4 tiny whiteheads.

My eats:

I drank the liver flush drink eusa_sick.gif

12:00-6:30

Cucumber (raw)

Celery (raw)

Peas(steamed)

Broccoli (steamed)

Zucchini (steamed)

Through out the day I drank 1 cup Fennel tea, 1 cup Fenugreek tea, and 2 quarts of water.

In the evening I washed my face with derma E and moisturized with aloe vera. Most of my whiteheads are gone! eusa_dance.gif I really hope that this will clear up my skin.

I felt sick today I woke up with a headache, and I felt like I could have throw-up (I don’t know if that was from that headache or from de-toxing or from my time of the month confused.gif . I know that the headache is not from de-toxing.) Besides all of that I felt really good. I also put on some tiger balm on for my headache.

I'm going to try to get some befor pics up

Thanks ambivalent and claud! I hope that it works to! The hardest part is eating the garlic!

Wednesday August 24,2005

I got about 8 hours of sleep (10:00pm-6:00am) I don’t know if sleep has anything to do with acne, so just in case I’ll put how much sleep I get.

My face is looking better, my red marks are fading eusa_dance.gif ! Morning - I washed my face with capsiderm and after drying my face, I had lots of blackheads that where sticking out a little! I don’t know why maybe it has something to do with the liver flush or maybe there just getting old? lol if blackheads get old. So I rubbed off lots of the blackheads. After I moisturized with aloe vera

My eats for the day:

The drink, I really don’t like raw garlic!

After 12:00pm

2 Apples (Raw)

grapes ( R )

broccoli (Steamed)

cucumber (S)

Through out the day I drink 1 cup fennel tea and 2 quarts water

In the evening I washed with Dearm E and moisturized with aloe vera, I also squeezed out some blackheads on my nose, it was red afterwards, maybe I should not squeez so hard eusa_think.gif

Thanks Mattias!

Thursday August 25, 2005

Got about 8 hours of sleep (11:00pm-7:00am)

-Morning, Skin is still looking better! The red marks are slowly fading, I have one tiny whitehead on my chin, and I have about 2 or 3 tiny zits, its hard to tell there so small they look like red marks. Any way, washed with Capsiderm and moisturized with aloe vera. I have some holes on my nose from squeezing it yesterday, hope they go away.

Eats for the day:

-The Drink! I tried to eat the garlic before I drank the drink (usually I put the garlic in the drink) So I tried to just eat the garlic, I chewed it up, but I could not swallow it! It felt like I burnt my tongue, but it was better in about 5 minutes. I’m never going to try that agin! eusa_doh.gif

-After 12:00

Apple (raw)

asparagus (steamed)

banana (raw)

Green Beans (steamed)

Small hand full of blue berries

-Drink 1 cup fennel tea, 2 quarts water, 1 cup smooth move tea.

Lots of stuff has ben going on! My family is moving, I’m looking foreword it that! eusa_dance.gif We have two houses that we have to sell, already soled one, got one more to go. My stepmother has already moved to are new house, so she can help get the house liveable (it’s a really old house, no bathrooms). My father and I are going to move into his office, and thin when we sell the office move agin! My stepsister is moving in with her dad, so there is a lot of change going on. Oh and I just found out that my dog has WORMS! eusa_sick.gifI just thought that I would put anything that might cause acne (stress wise) here

-Evening, my skin looks better then it did this morning! That good because it usually is better in the morning and worse in the evening. Washed with Derma E and moisturized with aloe vera. Squeezed out some blackheads. eusa_whistle.gif

Friday August 26, 2005

Got about 8 hours of sleep (10:30pm-6:30am)

-Morning, skin is still looking better, my sister say that in looks more smooth! Anyway I sill had that one whitehead on my chin, washed with camsiderm and it was gone! However I found two new ones, Hope that I’m not jetting them from the fruit. I did have a little cow dairy before I went on the liver flush (which is a no, no for me) After washing I moisturized with aloe vera

My eats:

The drink, today I tried chopping up the garlic then swallowing it with some water, it worked!

-After 12:00

winter squash (backed, I hope that its ok to eat backed food)

banana

pes

apple

-drink, 1 cup fennel tea, 2 quarts water, 1 cup smooth move tea

-Going to start moving into the office tomorrow, it’s going to be very different. I’m kinda looking forwards to it, I’ve never been close my father, maybe this will make us closer. It’s funny I even work with him and I still don’t fill close to him. Probably its just me being a weird teenager.

-Evening, 2 new whiteheads one is on my chin and the other is by my mouth, a total of 4, but there small, I did not wash with Derma E I think that it might be giving me whiteheads. So I washed with Capsiderm and two of the ones on my chin came off! So now I only have 2 one on my chin and one by my mouth Moisturized with aloe vera.

Saturday August 27, 2005

-I don’t know how much sleep I got last night I went to bed around 10:00 but it took me a long time to fall asleep. I also woke up a lot, because the phone would ring or my dog would bark, etc. I think that I got up around 7:30, but I’m don’t sure eusa_think.gif .

-Morning, Got a new whitehead, washed with Capsiderm and the old one fell off or something, so now I still only have one. Moisturized with aloe vera. My nose was peeling a little.

-eats for the day:

The Drink

After 12:00

spinach

kiwi (my tongue itched after eating it)

squash

2 apples

-Drink: 1 cup Fennel tea, 2 quarts water, 1 cup smooth move tea

- Spent most of the day moving, tonight is are first night sleeping in the office.

-Evening, Washed with Capsiderm and moisturized with aloe vera.

Sunday August 28, 2005

- got 10:00 hours of sleep (11:00pm-9:00am)

-Morning, I have a zit on my right jaw line, and two new whiteheads on my chin! However my skin is sill looking better, red marks are fading. Washed with Capsiderm and moisturized with aloe vera

- eats for the day:

The drink

After 12:00

asparagus

2 peaches

2 apples

1 kiwi

peas

Drank: 2 quarts water

-It was a very long day, spent all day moving.

-Evening, one of the whiteheads turned into a scab, the other two are still the same. Washed with Capsiderm and moisturized with aloe vera