Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

No No NOO! Crying..have to wait another day for BP

My mum wont take me up to the chemist. She said she'll get it in the morning. BUT ARGH FOR FUCK SAKE. I might as well just fucking kill myself.

My mum wont take me up to the chemist. She said she'll get it in the morning. BUT ARGH FOR FUCK SAKE. I might as well just fucking kill myself.

I know what you mean, i would fucking go insane if i went a day without bp. I would rather be stuck in the desert with a tub of bp then a tub of water.

What i do is i buy a Neutrogena OTS and if I run out of Dan's Gel, i use the OTS until the BP gel arrives again. You can get one in any local drug store. Don't worry you'll be fine one day wont break you out. eusa_hand.gif

Then you're screwed. eusa_dance.gif

Just get an Neutrogena OTC until the Gel arrives. Don't you have any local drug stores that you can bike to or walk to if you cant drive?

Well, my mums gettings some in like an hour. But without it, and using clearisal..i've had a lot less active pimples on my chin and its not half as irritated. Hmm...