Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rachey

ZENMED DermaCleanse System

Just wonering if any of you guys have heard of the ZENMED DermaCleanse System and if any of you have tried it? Here's the link to the site and more info. http://zenmed.com/products/productdetails....?id=23&aid=3480

I have just ordered the cleanser, gel and moisturiser. I would love to hear from anybody that has used it and what results you have had--good or bad. I know what works for one person might not work for another but I'm very interested to know if I'm being ripped off. There are a lot of positive testimonials on the site though.

Search the forum.. there are a number of posts on this. I did the complete system and it didn't work for me. A lot of the responses from people that have tried it have not had good results and it's pretty impossible to get your money back.

Yeah, I tried the pills and the cleanser. The pills did nothing. I also tried using their cleanser, but it broke me out. I would look elsewhere.