Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandolynn

An alternative for Eucerin Skin Renewal.

Ok, I've noticed several threads lately about the Eucerin Skin Renewal becoming harder to find. I'm not sure if they are discontinuing it or what, but I wanted to let you all know that if you cannot find it, consider looking into the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. It is not exactly like the Eucerin, but I have used it and it works similarly. It is oil-free and non-comedogenic, and has a bit of glycolic acid it it that really helps the flakes similar to what Eucerin Skin Renewal did.

I realize this is not one of Dan's recommended products, but since it seems the Eucerin is disappearing, I thought I'd mention this as a possible alternative since I myself have used it and know that it is okay.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, but the reason why we can't find Eucerin Skin Renewal because it's not available in any country but the US. I'm in Canada, there are some Eucerin products here, but not any with SPF or AHA.

Ok Roman, thanks for that. A few people here order the Eucerin lotion and have it shipped internationally, and lately have been told the product is not available. I don't know what is going on with that, but I hope the Neutrogena Healthy Skin might be a good alternative to those who love the Eucerin but cannot get it anymore.

Let me know how it works for you, okay? If you decide to try it.

Good luck.

Guest T.M.

That looks like a good find Brandy. I've been hunting myself for alternatives as the Eucerin could be discontinued at any time.

Brandy, thanks for sharing that! Sometimes I have trouble finding the eucerin and have to order it from drugstore.com. I'm not too crazy about ordering online, so I'll keep in mind the neutrogena as an option!

hmmm, forgot to ask...does it contain spf too?