Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the regimen for about a month and a half now, its working incredibly. I've been using Neutrogena OTS and the Ceptahil cleanser bar and moisturizer. Recently though, about a few days ago, i received Dan's BP gel and started using it right away full dosage. I really like the gel, the redness which i expericed with OTS has subsided a lot HOWEVER, I'm flaking a lot and also somewhat dry in the lower half of my face (I apply to the whole face). I've also been using plenty of moisturizer which doesnt seem to help. I can't get my hands on a Eucerin which has AHA in it; known to reduce flaking, but i think i found something similar in Shoppers by Neutrogena. However, besides AHA, that moisturizer also has Anti-oxidant Vitamins C and E and Pro-Vitamin B5. So I really don't know how these will react with the regimen. Heres the link, Its called Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with 15 SPF ->

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_56.asp

Should i get this moisturizer? Dan/Brandy plz help smile.gif

Thanks

yep, that one is just fine. I used it for a time and really liked it, but the fragrance bothered me is the only reason I don't use it anymore. But it is a good lotion and should help with your flakes.

I just happen to be here right now.

I went ahead and started a new thread, because it seems alot of people are having a hard time finding Eucerin Skin Renewal. I think this Neutrogena product is a decent alternative, and probably easier to find internationally.