Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
droog

Buying accutane off the net?

Has anybody here bought accutane off the internet? I'm seriousley considering doing so as I cannot get it prescribed. Im really depressed and this is my only option left. My acne is not bad compared to others but its so bad to me that I will take days off work and cancel outings due to the state of my skin.

If anyone can send me a message about if they have bought it off the internet please otherwise I will just pick some random site.

Thanks

Do not attempt to self-medicate with Accutane. You need to be under a doctor's supervision to monitor your bloodwork and adjust your dosage. This is not a do it yourself drug. If your doctor won't prescribe it, shop around for a different doctor.

if you go a few pages down the line, there was a massive discussion on this topic. i started it. im in the same boat as you. there are sites you can order it off without prescription. im from the uk, and i found a website which sells it for about £150 pound for a month and a halfs worth. i was considering it and still am. it seems like an easy option. but people have scared me with the health risks, but im at my wits end aswel. also dan come in and even said that its been proven some products off the internet such as accutane off net lack the right ingredients or contain too many ingredients which can be catastrophic. this also scared me - what if i start taking it and the stuff aint legit. or worse something happens without the checkups or bloodtests. if you do order it off the net, please personal message me. looks like we're in the same fuckin boat

cya

don't do it...find a derm that will give it to u when u describe the social and emotional effects it is having on you..if you don't get it prescribed then, he isn't a very good derm..

good luck!

Life is a risk as far as I can see, i could get run over by a car tommorrow. My life at the moment is very bad, Im seriousley depressed because of my condition. Ive tried pretty much everything and I begged the doctor to refer me to a derm but he said he will not.

I see no other options to be honest, either live a very depressed life or take a risk with buying accutane off the net. I feel like smashing up the doctors really expensive car sad.gif guy20uk, i will deffo let you know what i decide to do.

Life is a risk as far as I can see, i could get run over by a car tommorrow. My life at the moment is very bad, Im seriousley depressed because of my condition. Ive tried pretty much everything and I begged the doctor to refer me to a derm but he said he will not.I see no other options to be honest, either live a very depressed life or take a risk with buying accutane off the net. I feel like smashing up the doctors really expensive car  sad.gif guy20uk, i will deffo let you know what i decide to do.

why are people so against tane off the net. has anybody tried tane off the net, if so, id like to hear their opinions.

people, getting accutane is not easy. i havnt even been reffered to a derm yet and i feel like my acne has really got out of control. i just about get the confidence to go tothe doctors, let alone a derm at a hospital. thats how bad acne is effecting my life.

im just so fed and i dont know what to do anymore. i just want accutane. the real deal accutane,not some fake shit. thats all. help!

Trust me when I say self-medicating with accutane could make your life a lot worse than acne ever could. It has enough risks even when done through a derm, you really don't need to add any.

Buying accutane off the internet isn't just illegal, it's insane.

I don't believe the hype about accutane, how many people die from it? Check out how many people die from legal drugs such as Alcohol and tobacco. If either Alcohol or Tocacco was a prescribed drug it would have a list of worse side effects than accutane.

I see my doctor tommorrow, he will laugh at me as usual and prescribe me some more antibiotic crap sad.gif

I can't seem to find a good site to buy these drugs from yet, but when i will, I will let you all know how it goes.

don't do it...find a derm that will give it to u when u describe the social and emotional effects it is having on you..if you don't get it prescribed then, he isn't a very good derm..

good luck!

Life is a risk as far as I can see, i could get run over by a car tommorrow. My life at the moment is very bad, Im seriousley depressed because of my condition. Ive tried pretty much everything and I begged the doctor to refer me to a derm but he said he will not.

I see no other options to be honest, either live a very depressed life or take a risk with buying accutane off the net. I feel like smashing up the doctors really expensive car  sad.gif guy20uk, i will deffo let you know what i decide to do.

We are in the UK you can't just book an appointment for a derm you have to get reffered which takes months. You Americans have it so much better than us sad.gif

DO NOT self-medicate. You, as the patient, have the right to demand a referral to a Dermatologist. If your physician fails to refer you, then you stand up and tell him or her that they have just lost a patient.

DO NOT self-medicate. You are depressed, as many of us have been in the past, due to the current state of your acne. But self-medicating on Accutane CANNOT be a feasible option. Physicians are at times afraid to prescribe Accutane because of the risk behind its use. I would hate to see something bad happen to you because of your desperation.

What other medications have you already tried? Could you list a history of your acne meds and their effect on your acne, this would be really handy.

In the meantime here's a link to an informational site, tells you about Isotretinoin (Accutane) and the side effects. If you haven't already ready read it I would strongly suggest that you do so. Isotretinoin (Systemic) Here is another informational site directly from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Patient Information Sheet (Isotretinoin)

I know how you feel, but self-medicating is only going to make your situation worse. If you are not comfortable with your current physician then change, but do not self-medicate. Take care, and pm me if you want to talk more about this.

~El Sol

Yea but no offence arnt you the guy who had an accident on his bike and cracked his head? I've never heard of anyone getting tinnitus from accutane and I'm pretty sure it isn't on the list of side effects.

I'm willing to try anything no matter what the risks are, quite simply my life isn't worth living the way I am feeling.

Im in good health and I am confident that accutane will clear me, so I'm gonna go to doctors today and see what they say and then if they say no Im gonna check out this site I know which sells it.

I personally have bought off the net.

www.european-pills.com

it was the real thing and not as expensice as other sites.

if not sever, try the lower dose course.

i have also 7 (10mg) pills left over, i could trade them for oral 7 oral antibotc or if anybody wants the

always be careful

I begged my doctor several years ago to put me on accutane and he wouldn't do it. Now I'm glad. If you do get a doctor to put you on accutane, make sure he or she tells you all of the risks involved with the drug and make sure you understand and are ready to deal with the worsening of your face and everything else emotional that goes along with that. If you're already depressed about the whole situation, the last thing you need to do is order the stuff off the internet. I have ordered medications off the internet, though not Accutane. I ended up with migraines and irreversible worsening of my eyesight. Anyway, I had a friend who committed suicide while on Accutane last winter. His doctor "forgot" to get him to sign the waver that he was aware of all the side effects and would not blame the doctor for anything that happened to him or whatever. Accutane can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.. And I sincerely believe that Matthew would be alive now if it weren't for that damn drug. So, don't mess with medicating yourself. If you can get it from a doctor who can monitor your condition all the way, that's one thing... but don't try to do it yourself.

Yea but no offence arnt you the guy who had an accident on his bike and cracked his head? I've never heard of anyone getting tinnitus from accutane and I'm pretty sure it isn't on the list of side effects.

I am in the same situation as some of you guys and girls. Derms and docs just don't prescribe it for some strange reason. I've had acne for like decade and none of the topicals work anymore and I am immune to antibiotics at this point. My face is starting to scar and even with modern science today and the new techniques they have for scarring, I'll still be haunted for the rest of my life with them. I think people make accutane out to be far worse then it really is. Yes, it is a serious drug and people have to be responsible well taking it but the percentages of serious are rare, espically if you take low doses. It make me mad too that all you hear about is a couple of people with problems from the drug but you don't hear about the millions of people who successfully took the drug and their lives are forever changed in a positive way. I am not saying I don't feel for the individuals with the nasty sides efects but the make of less then 1% of users. I just frustrating when you see individuals who' diets and cleansing habbits are crap with fawless skin, while your using state of the art topicals and eating an strict anti inflammatory diet, just makes you want to cry. People have made fun of my skin the last couple of yrs. which you try to blow it off but it really hurts. When I had my senior pics taken in high school and they were air brushed people did'nt even recognize me,I even had people tell me wow your really handsome you look like Johnny Depp, too bad you have really bad acne. I just don't know what to do and I am really at my ends with having acne I mean enoughs enough. Sorry about the length I just had to vent out a little. I reallydon't see any other options and I am open to suggestions.