junkeroos

HerbalLuxuries.com Acne Treatment Regimen

Found a natural acne treatment regimen from Herbal Luxuries:

http://www.herballuxuries.com/cpstore/scri...p?idproduct=115

+

Aloe Manuka Gel

http://www.herballuxuries.com/aloemanukagel.htm

Also, check out Garden Botanika:

Clarifying Gel Cleanser (Blemish Prone Skin)

http://www.gardenbotanika.com/jump.jsp?ite...temType=PRODUCT

Clarifying Facial Tonic

http://www.gardenbotanika.com/jump.jsp?ite...larifying+tonic

Intensive Blemish Treatment

Clarifying Moisture Lotion

I'm still looking at their website, and actually, it looks good. I like the way each product is displayed, how you can view full ingredients, how to use, estimated shelf life time, etc. The ingredients seem good as well for certain products.

One of the cleansers called Cleopatra Green Tea Facial Cleanser looks interesting, but it's more appropriate for dry skin (it almost makes you want to have dry skin! lol) but I'm using something at the moment that seems to be doing good for my skin.

If ever it turns out badly with my present one, maybe I'll consider this line more seriously after looking through the site a bit more.

I wanted to bump this to allow others to see it, too. eusa_angel.gif

Maybe you should also try posting in another section.

Somehow I stumbled across the Herbal Luxuries website and decided to order samples of the basic Acne Problem Skin Treatment Set and Herbal-Enz Acne Treatment.I figured I really dont have much to lose since my skin looks the worst it has ever looked.I just got it today and Im really excited about using it .I'll let you guys know how well it works.

Well, in the sample kit that I received I got the following-

Herbal Facial Cleanser-a natural herbal gel daily cleanser

Herbal Facial Toner-soothing facial care toner to cleanse,condition and heal you skin.

Oat & Apricot Exfoliating Cleanser-exfoliating cleanser to keep your pores unclogged and your skin looking healthy.

Problem Skin Support Lotion-daily healing moisturizer for evening or day time use.

Then I also decided to order another creme called Herbal-Enz Acne Treatment-a potent serious natural acne treatment with therapeutic grade ingredients.

Right now Im using the Herbal-Enz in place of the Problem Skin Support Lotion. I emailed the company and asked them for some skin advice and thats what the woman recommended since the Herbal-Enz will go to work on my skin faster than the other lotion.

There are quite a few other products for acne prone skin those were the products that they suggested for me.

My face didnt get all red and irritated from the products so thats good.And in the past even products that claimed to be 'all natural' would make me breakout more or have some kind of rash.Im hoping that Ive found the answer to my acne. eusa_pray.gif

I'm glad that you are doing good so far with your all-natural regimen. Were you aware of Herbal Luxuries before I made the post? Keep us posted of your progress. I may try the all-natural route too when I'm done with my regimen since I really don't like using so many chemicals on my face like BHA, AHA, BP, CHG, etc. etc. etc. for long periods of time. It would be nice to use something that you know will also be beneficial on your skin, besides treating your blemishes. I hope this will be your Holy Grail regimen.

I actually just found the website about two weeks ago.Sometimes I'll just do a search for 'acne treatments',or something like that, on Yahoo.Shows how desperate I am.LoL

The main reason I was searching for natural products was exactly the reason you said junkeroos,I want to use products that are good for my skin as a whole,not just something to treat the acne.

Again I must say,amazingly my skin isnt burning,red or peeling.My skin is weird,its very oily but products can make it dry and flaky very easily,Im talking just one application.

Hopefully I'll have more good news to report. smile.gif

I just wanted to update you guys on my experience with the Herbal Luxuries products.Its been almost two weeks...still no redness,irritation, or flaky skin.For me that in itself is a wonderful thing.It seemed that everything would irritate my skin.As far as my acne,I dont see a huge difference.But for 2 weeks Im happy.My forehead which was full of zits,big,red ones and some puss filled ones,is now about 15% better.A couple days ago I saw the first real improvement.I woke up and about 4 zits on my forehead were all dried up,after I washed my face they were just washed away.Im getting almost as many new zits as I did before but they are going away faster and just not getting as big and red as they used to.

Im going to stick with this stuff b/c these are the best products Ive used in a long time.

Oh and I dont know if you guys read the other thread about my itching but I found that if I change my pillowcases every other night then my face doesnt itch nearly as much.My scalp does though.Man does it itch!Its driving me crazy. wacko.gif