Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mika

Just when I thought....

This is like a bad relationship. Just when things start to get better, something bad happens and you have to deal with this shit ALL OVER AGAIN.

2 new cysts on my forehead. UGH. Luckily, I can cover them with makeup which is great. I just WISH i didn't have to deal with it again.

So, tonight I soaked them with the Clean & Clear Advantage Pads for about 15 minutes (they're in the same general area).

I'm going to work out now (I removed this variable for the last 2 weeks because I noticed that I started to break out more while I was working out... ARGH. Either gain weight or have clear skin??? how is that fair?)

We'll see how it goes.

This evening, I plan on using the regimen listed in my signature. However, I'll have to do the Triluma step tomorrow and still do the BP/Proactiv step tonight.

FYI. Last night I had about 4 hours of sleep. So, this COULD be why I received visits this morning. UGH. eusa_wall.gif

Oops. So, actually. The regimen will be that listed in my signature PLUS 2 Tylenol PM and a glass of water. We'll see how that works tomorrow a.m.