Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I uh, had a very oily face today. I noticed my neck is all full of little bumps, not really visible, but they are there. I have a tiny pimple on my chest, and a pretty big one on my cheekbone.

I know this doesn't mean that it will come back, or come back as bad as before. But I was really just starting to enjoy the benefits of having clear skin.

Maybe it's my period (should be done in a day), or maybe it's just my body adjusting to not having accutane in my system.

I am just going to wait it out, start using my differin soon, and pray I guess. What else can I do really? I am on a BCP, and I am not about to attack my skin with all that harsh shit again.

Hopefully I am worried for nothing, I tend to overreact at times.....haha

Anyway, just needed to get that outta my brain. I feel better now, thanx

Guest Marino

Its way to early to say, however it sounds like nothing considering your having your period.

Everyone after acutane still gets the occasional pimple or 2 a week, like most normal people.

I'm "clear" now and by that i mean i have 1 or 2 active spots on my face at any given time as appose to 30 thanks to the topical retinoid im using. I think what your going through is normal.

Just keep using that differin cream to maintain your skin, you'll be fine.

Take care

wow, marino on a serious note. This is neat. Thanx for your reply. I know it's probably normal and nothing to freak out about.

I am looking for a thread I posted a while ago with my before pic, I am thinking about posting an after pic on it. Accutane did work for me, but I am just scared of getting kicked in the ass by acne again, it really fucked up my life when my face exploded.

Guest Marino
wow, marino on a serious note. This is neat. Thanx for your reply. I know it's probably normal and nothing to freak out about.

LOL, i always reply normal in persciption, this is my old hangout when i used to post here about my isotrex questions.

I'm only a wise ass in the lounge, look at my first post in my history section, i was normal untill my acne cleared recently and I started posting in there to kill the time before i could start my chemical peels.

I am looking for a thread I posted a while ago with my before pic, I am thinking about posting an after pic on it.

Oh now Marino remembers you; me, you and craigems were talkin about before and after pics. Thats right, and we had that chick who posted up a photo but blanked out her eyes and looked like she was part of the taliban or something.

I'll try to post a pic soon. I can't seem to post any tonight.

I'm this close from posting my new before and after photos, i got rid of the acne again [ugh] and now i'm just polishing it up with some TCA peels to kill the redness left over.

I'll have myn up around late Sep/early oct.

Accutane did work for me, but I am just scared of getting kicked in the ass by acne again, it really fucked up my life when my face exploded.

So your finally over with Acutane, thats good to hear sis wink.gif

I bet your looking might fine now, just keep at the retinoid to maintain, i came off myn and it returned, maintainence is the key.

And yea acne fucked up life for a while, but we totally kicked its ass now.

This time were going to KEEP clear forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and maybe ever.

Take care

I hope you post some pics soon. I remeber now, you and the others laughing at how I blacked out my face on the pic. Calling me a space dudette. Ah well, it was true. I tried to post a b4 and after pic lastnight and it wouldn't work, I'll try once more.

Guest Marino
I hope you post some pics soon. I remeber now, you and the others laughing at how I blacked out my face on the pic. Calling me a space dudette. Ah well, it was true. I tried to post a b4 and after pic lastnight and it wouldn't work, I'll try once more.

Woops, that was you?

LOL, sorry, i didn't mean to make a joke about your photo,

i can respect someones privacy, sorry about the vail jokes.

And no your not a douche master or dochette, you a very kind person.

P.S: yea i'll get some photos up after these peels.

Take care