Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got a not so subtle hint from my girlfriend that wednesday might be the day that we do something for the first time, which would mean me losing something else, which I've long waited and thought about.

Think I could get a couple prayers that my skin might be clear then?? I'm reeally hoping it will be.

Coughdrop - I know it's a big moment to look forward to, but try not to put pressure on yourself, and as the others said, enjoy it. eusa_angel.gif And yes, be safe!

We'll keep you in our prayers so that's it's better and you don't have to be preoccupied with it. Try to think of something special you can do for her to make it special and take your mind off your skin.

Don't worry - I'm sure the last thing she would be thinking about would be your skin. I'm sure she is nervous and excited, and those feelings are probably all she can think about.

Hope it all goes well and is romantic!

Guest TylerD

Oooh sweet enjoy man haha. I gotta tell you my first time...well you know what they say when in Rome. No but serious good luck. The first time is always a lil nerve wrecking.

make sure to start slow then after she gets used to it just proceed to rail the living shit out of her and she'll never forget her first time.

My first time........

You know what's wierd....I wasnt nervous at all when we started. And I lasted a long time too.

I guess the "practice" on the previous day helped lol.gif

Anyway dont think too much on it. Just know the "to do" and "not to do" lists and you should be fine!

Oh man after your first time...you guys are gonna go at it like friggin rabbits for months! Don't believe me? Oh you'll see... ^_^