Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nathan dogg

SWEATING,DOES IT MAKE ANCE WORSE? GIMME UR OPINION

I'm a student athlete, so it would'nt be surprising if i told you i was only 15 and i sweat like everyday from running(track and field). I take two showers a day because i run early in the morn and in the afternoon as of now.About a month ago i didnt run twice a day so i didnt take two showers a day, so i didnt sweat as much and i had a really short hair cut. My acne was bad then, but as of now, i'm on two medications prescribed by my doctor. i have been on them for about three weeks nd my hair is like past my eyes AND as you can tell from the past few sentences i have been sweating more frequently, yet showering more frequently too. AND MY ACNE HAS GOTTEN WORSE! i dont know what to do, I'm sooo embarrsed by my face and half the the time i dont even wanna get out of house cuz of it. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS OR IF YOUR LIKE ME, ASAP!!!!!!

I'm a student athlete, so it would'nt be surprising if i told you i was only 15 and i sweat like everyday from running(track and field). I take two showers a day because i run early in the morn and in the afternoon as of now.About a month ago i didnt run twice a day so i didnt take two showers a day, so i didnt sweat as much and i had a really short hair cut. My acne was bad then, but as of now, i'm on two medications prescribed by my doctor. i have been on them for about three weeks nd my hair is like past my eyes AND as you can tell from the past few sentences i have been sweating more frequently, yet showering more frequently too. AND MY ACNE HAS GOTTEN WORSE! i dont know what to do, I'm sooo embarrsed by my face and half the the time i dont even wanna get out of house cuz of it. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS OR IF YOUR LIKE ME, ASAP!!!!!!

I know most people will probably say that sweating doesn't affect acne, but I think it does--at least in my case. In fact, I think that was one the main contributors to my last major breakout. I was doing great on the regimen until I started sweating lots b/c of renovating my house on hot summer days. 1 week later I was sorry. I had a very bad breakout. I would personally try to avoid sweating at all costs if I were you. Good luck.

sweat helps cleaning the pores, just dont sweat when out in the sun, the sun is bad. The more u sweat, the more it cleans the pores, so its good, not a bad thing at all

sweat helps cleaning the pores, just dont sweat when out in the sun, the sun is bad. The more u sweat, the more it cleans the pores, so its good, not a bad thing at all

cleanses the pores?? I don't think so, friend. we have thick, oily sebum in there. it's stickier for those of us that suffer with this shit, so I think sweating can only make it worse. It always makes mine worse.

cleanses the pores?? I don't think so, friend. we have thick, oily sebum in there. it's stickier for those of us that suffer with this shit, so I think sweating can only make it worse. It always makes mine worse.

oh, because i notice when i sweat a lot , it helps not breaking out. And a lot of people tell me the same too. It maybe different for some of us

For me, sweating is good. And yes, it DOES cleanse the pores. At least that's what several "experts" have told me. Just don't let it dry on the skin.

BUT of course this is a personal matter, just as anything else involving acne. Helps one guy, harms another guy.