Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KK

Anyone tried this Cetaphil?

Anyone tried Cetaphil cleanser?The one Dan describes are liquid water.

How does it stack up with say Purpose bar etc. for you?Thanks.

I have tried it and really did not like it at all. Seems too mild to be really deep cleansing (although this could just be my perception). I much prefer using cleansing bars, although a lot of dermatologists recommend cetaphil products, so they must work well for some people.

I swear by it....gentle and non-drying. I often hear people say it doesn't "deep clean" like they would like....and I think you mean "deep clean" like all those products which dry the crap out of your skin and make you break out. It is all personal - works for me.

I use the Cetaphil liquid cleanser, and I love it! At first, I thought there was no way it could be cleaning my skin because it did not lather up, etc. However, two weeks into the regimen a la cetaphil & I am one happy camper. The consistency is sorta like a lotion. In all reality it reminds me of semen! I know that sounds gross, but it's true!!!!!!! :D

I like using it during the winter, it doesn't dry your skin out and keeps it soft. Because the winter can make my skin feel really really dry. But if i use Cetaphil it doesn't...it's great!

It's the cleanser I usually go back after trying other ones. It's really convenient because you don't need to use water (ie no soapy water in hair, or gliding down arms and chin -- I'm kinda short so washing my face in the sink isn't a picnic). I finally found a scrubbing cleanser I like though, so I finally have a product other than Cetaphil that I'll most likely stick with.

It's the cleanser I usually go back after trying other ones. It's really convenient because you don't need to use water (ie no soapy water in hair, or gliding down arms and chin -- I'm kinda short so washing my face in the sink isn't a picnic). I finally found a scrubbing cleanser I like though, so I finally have a product other than Cetaphil that I'll most likely stick with. I plan on bringing a bottle of store brand Cetaphil knockoff to the lab to wash my hands in though so they don't get dried out from the frequent washing (with the dish soap we currently have in here).

KK...that was a big turn off for me when you actually said what you think it looks like. I knew it did but when you actually read it then it's such a turnoff..lol :D:):D

Hey, Green Eyes! Give credit where credit is due! I am the one who said it looks like semen & KK was just agreeing with me! HA! Sorry to have turned you off! :D

I use the Cetaphil liquid cleanser, and I love it! At first, I thought there was no way it could be cleaning my skin because it did not lather up, etc. However, two weeks into the regimen a la cetaphil & I am one happy camper. The consistency is sorta like a lotion. In all reality it reminds me of semen! I know that sounds gross, but it's true!!!!!!! :D