Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dubwana

dont u just friggin hate these...

these kinda zits suck but they aint all that bad.. but dont yall hate it when u get that little yellow head on the corner of ya mouth, its nothing big,, but just like a little tiny dot, but it hurts like the dickens when u try to open ya mouth, and if ya bust it, it hurts more and leaves dried up blood, but it neva leaves a red mark... lol its just somethin that can piss ya off for a day

Guest TylerD

Yes Ive had a couple of those lately. They are so annoying and look like shit grrr. I had 2 right on the left side of the corner of my lip. Very annoying. However ususally you can squeeze them because they are so small. They wont leave a mark most of the time.

yeah. i know what you mean! or the ones right underneath your nose, on the upper bridge between your nostril and lip. ouch.

yeah. i know what you mean! or the ones right underneath your nose, on the upper bridge between your nostril and lip. ouch.

oh yeah...IMO, the WORST are the ones in the mouth area. They hurt the most (usually), they almost always turn into whiteheads (thankfully, as those have to heal eventually...at least the head has to fall off) and...with those ones underneath the nose...if you have a cold. eusa_doh.gif

Oh yeah, and the ones by the lip...one of the reasons I think it's pointless to even TRY to get a girlfriend right now. Not like I could ever kiss her with that shit.