Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tsflaxie

IT WORKED FOR ME!

I just want to say that I have been using this regimen for about 2 months. It has worked really well for me. I noticed a difference in about 2 weeks. I now know the importance of taking good care of your skin. I still have small breakouts but overall its a big big difference in the appearance of my skin. Over the summer I had not seen my sister since I started using the products, when I say her last week she was amazed at the appearance of my skin and told me that my skin was beautiful.

I am so happy today to say that my skin looks and feels great.

that's so awesome! eusa_clap.gif congratulations, and keep it up!

I'm a faithful regimen user and there's nothing like reaping the benefits of all the hard work. I've been an acne sufferer for 13 years. And I remember while growing up, on my worst breakout days, my sister would be like, "what happened to your skin?" I don't think she meant it mockingly, but it really hurt. Especially from my big sis, whom I admired so much sad.gif

Well, as of late, I've noticed that now in her adulthood, she has developed mild acne. I certainly wasn't happy that now her skin isn't looking so great, and I didn't mention it to her (even though she never failed to point mine out to me). But then just recently, she said to me, "I need to ask you a question. How did you get rid of your acne? Your skin is so smooth, there isn't a bump to be seen. I wish mine looked like that. How'd you do it?" HAPPY DAY!! Of course I told her all about acne.org and now she's on the regimen too smile.gif

I'm totally going to pass this on to my children too, if they develop acne as well. Which probably they will, as it is genetic and both my husband and I had it doubt.gif