Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mishmosh

Can you wear make up on top ?

Guest mishmosh

I was just wondering.

I have stopped wearing foundation (Ellen Betrix/Max factor Facefinity) and started wearing powder instead.

Is it ok? I do not have many 'fresh' spots at the moment. Just a lot of red red scars over my face. Doesnt look good at all.

Thanks in advance

that is exactly what I do. I quit wearing any foundation once I got on the Regimen, but I do put a bit of pressed powder on after I'm done putting my Regimen products on. It works fine for me, just be sure the powder you are using is oil-free and non-comedogenic.

Guest mishmosh

I have no idea whether it is or not! Probably not.

It's by Sephora bought in Times Square ( I went on hoilday and forgot to pack my makeup - disaster!)

I have no idea what power to buy though as I live in England. I notice Cover Girl has been mentioned, but we dont have that brand over here anymore. It disappeared several yrs ago.

Have you tried mineral make-up? It comes in natural powder form, and a little covers a lot! Just lightly brush it on. Very fresh and usually won't irritate acne-prone skin. I've used it while on the regimen with no problems whatsoever.

Maybe also try the make-up board, those ladies seem to know a lot! smile.gif

Guest mishmosh

thank you for the link - being a newbie I didnt know there was a forum. I have had a look.

I have never heard of mineral makeup and am pretty sure we dont have it in England. I did a search on google and all I got were US sites!