Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darklord

Kefir D'uva

Hey, I found this...its called Kefir D'uva and it is a Kefir grain...but you dont need milk to make it! This was the only thing that was stopping me from buying it.

Kefir D'uva

grape Juice Kefir

To culture Kefir D'uva we use Red grape juice as  standard . you can add water to 50% and even a fresh spice or herb to  as an optional ingredient. Fill the jar 2/3 add the Kefir grains then fit a tight lid on the jar and ferment for 24 to 48 hours at room temperature till it reaches a desired taste.

Strain the Kefir D'uva. you should now have a fantastic sparkling drink with lots of light bubbles

When Making  Kefir D'uva, You can use Any grape juice only as long as the juice is 100% pure this means without any added preservatives or stabilisers . Although using juice from freshly squeezed grapes has an advantage it is time consuming so store bought is a better option

Both white or dark grape juice or a mixture of the two may be used for brewing Kefir D'uva.

Ive also found something called Japanese water crystal cultures.

Anyone tried any of these?

[url=http://www.thekefirshop.co.uk/index.html]Found here...

that's interesting...

can you not tolerate kefir made from cow's milk? i've had problems with cow's milk my whole life, but i can easily tolerate (organic) kefir if i have ginger with it (i drink ginger tea or take ginger in capsules), which ensures that it doesn't create mucous. if i eat a lot of it without ginger, it does stuff my nose up.

Yea, the only reason why im not having dairy is because of all of the hormones etc in it. So i was just looking for an allternative as i want the good bacteria that kefir contains, instead of buying expensive probiotics

Yea, the only reason why im not having dairy is because of all of the hormones etc in it. So i was just looking for an allternative as i want the good bacteria that kefir contains, instead of buying expensive probiotics

if you get organic/non-homogenized kefir, it's from cows that are not given hormones and antibiotics.

Hey, I found this...its called Kefir D'uva and it is a Kefir grain...but you dont need milk to make it! This was the only thing that was stopping me from buying it.

Kefir D'uva

grape Juice Kefir

To culture Kefir D'uva we use Red grape juice as  standard . you can add water to 50% and even a fresh spice or herb to  as an optional ingredient. Fill the jar 2/3 add the Kefir grains then fit a tight lid on the jar and ferment for 24 to 48 hours at room temperature till it reaches a desired taste.

Strain the Kefir D'uva. you should now have a fantastic sparkling drink with lots of light bubbles

When Making  Kefir D'uva, You can use Any grape juice only as long as the juice is 100% pure this means without any added preservatives or stabilisers . Although using juice from freshly squeezed grapes has an advantage it is time consuming so store bought is a better option

Both white or dark grape juice or a mixture of the two may be used for brewing Kefir D'uva.

Ive also found something called Japanese water crystal cultures.

Anyone tried any of these?

[url=http://www.thekefirshop.co.uk/index.html]Found here...

Where can I get some!