Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
warcraft3

pls help me out! need ur responses

i have been listening to rap music for 2 weeks now, and now i have acne on my forehead.. wth? does listening to rap music make me break out?

peace homies pls help me on this one... any responses will be greatly appreciated.

My mom said that listening to rap may irritate my skin and now i think it has... :!:

HOLY CRAP. Are U serious?

Your mom is blowing smoke up your butt. You're probably breaking out bcs it's stressing you out to be criticized for something as arbitrary as music....and I love music, but people will say the crummiest things to those they "love" when confronted with choices of which they don't approve. And for her to pick your acne as the consequence when you are an acne sufferer..{a painful experience} is pretty low.

if you're not offended by my post, next time she wants to "scare" you into doing things her way, tell her, " Parental lies are also a contributing cause of cancer, the plague, and ACNE."

Rap away lil'homey.

haha wow funny post. i dont think rap music has anything to do with acne. i have been listening to rap since i was like 14. i started getting acne when i was 20.

I knew Rap was junk, but I didn't knew it could affect your health as much!

LOL! Seriously... Are you realy thinking about what you ask ? Or rap cause some stress on you (that is a better cause of acne)...

No I don't think it may affect acne, I'd never notice any thin correlation between what I'm listening and my Acne.

I just think acne and rap have two common aspects : those are diseases that occur mainly in the early adolescence.

Your mom simply say that to avoid to listening rap :D

i have been listening to rap music for 2 weeks now, and now i have acne on my forehead.. wth? does listening to rap music make me break out?

peace homies pls help me on this one... any responses will be greatly appreciated.

My mom said that listening to rap may irritate my skin and now i think it has... :!:

Hahaha your mom is full of shit, son! hahahaha! Wow dude what has your mom heard lol... sorry dont mean to diss yo mama. But dude I have clear skin and I blast 2pac all day. It's got no effect on your skin dude. So what you got a breakout, it happens to all of us from time to time. I even get some rarely.

You don't see rap artist with pimples on there faces. Don't worry about it. It's probably just stress, the weather, something you ate or anything besides listening to rap.....But i have to say that that post of rap being a causer of you pimples was really funny...lol =D>

Ok, first of all LOL!! :D

Second of all: if you don't keep touching your face with dirty hands except when you're listening to rap music, OR, if you don't usually eat junk food except when you are listening to rap music, THEN your Mom might be right. O:)

when i listen to rap, i wear a bandana in my head like rambo and thats the area where i get my pimples... could i be allergic to bandanas?

warcraft3, i can see now why you have pimples on your forehead. It's the bandana man. Your probably sweating though the bandana and your pores are getting blocked from it. I suggest that you don't wear the bandana....your only irritating the area by wearing it.

ok lil rap dude, you are asking slightly absurd questions...Allergic to bandana's ?? :-s but now at least we know why u r breaking out & where. The sweat from you "raisin' the roof" along w/ friction from the cloth of the bandana is causing a perfectly irritated environ for zits.

YOUR OPTIONS:

NO BANDANA

WASH YOUR BANDANA BETWEEN EACH RAP SESSION

FOLD A TISSUE AND PLACE IT BETWEEN THE BANDANA & YER HEAD

at least now I know it's not your mom lying to you. :D