Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to this all natural store, and something caught my eye. It was Dead Sea Salt Soap made by One With Nature. Has anyone tried this stuff? I've been using it for the past 2 days on my back and chest and it seems to dry the acne really well. I'm kinda scared to use it on my face right now, but i may soon if it does well for my back. So far, things are looking a little better. But has anyone used this stuff beofre?

lol. i didnt know coconut oil was comedogenic, but the soap claims to be for acne, and it works, so...........yeah biggrin.gif

Day 3, and so far this stuff is kicking ass. And keep in mind my acne is pretty bad and all over, back chest, stomach, shoulders, upper arms, lol everywhere. Everything looks so much better. Still havent used it on my face yet, because im using a cleanser right now that is doing pretty well and i dont wanna mess that up, but i wanna maybe use it on my neck tomorrow if im brave, im just scared of a breakout because this stuff is drying

GRRRRR i got my hopes too high. Today i broke out on my chest, stomach, and back. Oh well, i knew it was too good to be true. But i am going to keep using it because i like the way it makes my skin feel, it tones it pretty nice, and is better than most other products ive tried. I'll keep everyone posted, but i did break out somewhat on the fourth day

fuck this shit, day 6 now and it sucks. It makes your skin feel nice but thats about it. Im going back to the natural store and try my luck at something else, but this time i wont have high hopes at all

Seriously, you're going to call it quits after only 6 day?!?!?! That's crazy, that's not nearly enough time to see if anything is going to work. I really think that you should give it some more time before you go on to something else...just my opinion, take it or leave it.

I'm gonna keep with it for a bit more, because its not making me break out and it does make my skin feel soft, but yeah i dont think its gonna help, but i am keeping with it, day 7 now