Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rmoney

Tea Tree Oil Product help

For a more simple, easy way to even your skin tone and help fade red marks, I think tea tree oil is the way to go. I just don't know what products to get, what have been the most succesful and where I can get them. Should I get the tea tree with aloe? thanks for you help.

p.s. Tea tree oil is a way to decrease red marks isn't it?

Tea Tree oil is readily available. I picked up mine at internet site for a few dollars but i don't use it for red marks. I like to add a few drops in my body cleanser for backne, and in my aspirin toner when I feel bumpies brewing. I rarely break out any more but when I do they are whoppers, I mean cysts that hurt and stay for ever. Tea tree, along with manuka honey really help. I can go without my Taz now. Perhaps aloe alone is better choice for redness.

For me the following items helped tremendously. I pick and choose among these items and they reduced my red spots by 75%. I do use them consistently.

ACV toner or Aspirin toner-two three times a week, sometimes I even mix them together.

Hope and a Prayer vitamin C topical-three times a week

Aloe vera gel every day

If I feel a zit coming, I add tea tree oil in a small batch of aspirin toner or mask. Always moisturize with natural oils.