Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rmoney

Are little red bumps red marks or pimples?

I have a bunch of little red inflamed bumps on my cheecks. Some of these bumps come from old pimples, some just appear. I'm trying to figure out if these are red marks, or are pimples. The bumps hardly ever become white heads and they never seem to get any bigger than what they are. What do you think could help these pumps? Thanks

i'd recommend visiting a dermatologist if you can, if these persist. it doesn't look like the kind of acne i usually see. if it's not acne, then the normal antibiotics used to treat acne may not work, and you'll need a different approach.

I have the same stuff man, the regimen didnt do much for it on my forehead so Im curently looking for other things, Im going to the doctor tomorow to see what he says

Really? I've seen this type of acne on other people. I think the picture I put is just so big that you can't see right. Here's another pic.

post-25501-1124680143_thumb.jpg

post-25501-1124680143_thumb.jpg

i have acne jus like that but less inflamed, a lil bit smaller, and the patch of skin behind it is very red. i have it all over my face which sucks soo much. i have like 50 lil small pimples on my cheecks forehead shin. man i hate acne.

So it IS acne, right? Does the dans regimen not work with this type of acne? Thats what it sounds like from those who have written. I'm on week 6 or 7 and my skin hasn't improved at all.

how long were you on the regimen? do you still have the red bumps or are you still looking for something to help clear them up?

it doesn't have to form a whitehead to become acne

what I see is acne just like any others...I have some of that and bp is clearing me fast.

thats similar to my acne.. i have a lot of little bumps but there less red and more white.. my main problem is those and a ton of blackheads.. and whiteheads sometimes.. i usually dont have a problem with anything else.

ya i think that my face looked really red in the picture because it was just after I washed my face so my skin was not its natural color. The bumps are still pinkish during the day, but not as red as the pick. I also have some blackheads on my nose and cheeks but that is the last thing I'm worrying about at the time. I do get whiteheads from time to time (I probably have 1 new one a day) but for the most part, they are all small and easy to controll.

i get a lot of blackheads on my nose and cheeks.. and on my chin.. there impossible to get rid of.. im trying st ives apricot scrub to see if that helps.. it doesnt seem to irritate my skin so thats good.

So does anyone out there have/had this kind of acne and have gotten rid of them? If so, how.

Dan, are you familiar with this type of acne and do you think the bp gel should clear it up?

Ok, well I'm going to the derm sometime soon so I'll ask him. It's just that everyone that has left post said the regimen hasn't help them with these kinds of bumps.

there definently pimples(most of them anyways).. i have the same problem except there more white and if i squeeze them stuff usually comes out like a whitehead kind of.. i would also like to know if anyone knows anything that can get rid of them other than bp

Now over the last three days since I posted this thread, about 15 of those red marks turned into little white heads. Some are bigger than other but for the most part they are small. This is really freaking annoying. Is this a good thing that they are getting to be white heads because then when the white head leaves there will be no more pimple?