Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
janero

Oh No! What can i do now???

After a good night sleep, i realised the scab that has formed on a large cyst i have has rubbed off, and there's also blood on my pillow...i notice a huge hole where the scab was and i am really worried it will turn into a deep scar!!! eusa_doh.gifcry.gif

Does anyone know anything i can do to prevent this???? eusa_think.gif

Please help!

After a good night sleep, i realised the scab that has formed on a large cyst i have has rubbed off, and there's also blood on my pillow...i notice a huge hole where the scab was and i am really worried it will turn into a deep scar!!!  eusa_doh.gif  cry.gif

Does anyone know anything i can do to prevent this????  eusa_think.gif

Please help!

But i don't have any at home and i don't know where to buy them because i live in Australia cry.gifeusa_boohoo.gif

but thanks for your reply Beaker

Does anyone else have any suggestions? or tell me where i can buy the neosporin cream in Australia?

no idea. . . .but neosporin is a topical antibiotic. Any brand or kind should do. If you have a pharmacy or drug store there, thay should have something similar to it.

If they don't have topical antibiotics in the pharmacy then get an antiseptic cream, something fro cuts etc that promotes healing and stops infection.