Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My brother has been on clindamycin .01% or maybe .1% wipes for 4 years(thats all he uses) and he has been clear all those years...Goodluck...Pax.

I've been on the lotion for about 8 weeks now...I don't know if it's actually helped to reduce any of my current acne, but I think it has helped in preventing new breakouts. It's also keeps my skin smooth and works as a great moisturizer.

hey im on clindamycin too, along with differin, and it works alright but it tends to dry your skin a lot, i guess it depends on how bad of acne you have, mines awful so it isnt workin as well as it should.

Clindamycin Phosphate? Was working good for me a few months ago before I went on an Xcountry trip with terrible sleeping conditions, always changing water types and such sad.gif

Now I'm on Duac (BP 5% and Clindamycin 1%) and clearin back up smile.gif

Clindamycin didn't work for me so my derm switched me to BP 5% and that helped clear me up. You should know within a few weeks if its working or not.

This is what my doctor has given me (the lotion version). It works great for me - only 4 spots in 6 weeks which is a record. Does make my skin even oilier than usual though, which is almost miraculous, as even under normal conditions my skin is so oily you could rejuvenate several grannies a day with it......