Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heybabe

Is it ok to use two soaps to wash your face??

I use two soaps and it isn't irritating my skin.

I use a BP soap and lather up, then I add a moisturizing cream wash to the mix, then I take them off with an exfoliator pad to get some of the dead skin off.

I could see using two soaps if they did two different things, but I don't see what Dove and Purpose used together would do. There are no active ingredients, so I think all that will happen is your skin might dry out. Others have used two cleansers (like Botchlas regimen) because one had SA and the other had BP.

Both soaps are great on my face but lacks. Purpose keeps me clear but can dry me out, while Dove clears me up but doesnt prevent breakouts, I started this combo last night looks like my forehead is clearing already

If at anytime you use 2 soaps, be sure they are different kind. One thing you MUST not use on your face is most types of bathroom/bathtub/shower soaps. They contain some oils that will sit on the face and after about 4 washes with the soap, a week will pass and you will notice a decrease in your progress. If you want to use 2 soaps, I recommend pHisoderm(Availible at any local pharmacy, in North America) and a benezol Peroxide 2.5% soap. That should work for mild to moderate acne.

If you have cysts, your acne is for 2 things and 2 things only. It first fourms right at the very root of the pours. What causes it is a chemical inbalance of testosterone. Not to say this to be offensive or anything, but its the truth, some guys with cysts have poor skin because of masterbation. I don't know if it is able to happen with girls. When the man masturbaits, the very root of the pour begins to sweat. Some guys who dont have oily skin is because their pours are small and there is nowhere for the sweat to escape. So, then it sits in the bottom of the pour. The cells around it are selectivly permialble. This means that a single cell can have different atoms pass into the cell. The sweat does this, causing the massive redmark around the pour, as for the cysts fourms.

So you’re basically saying no jerking off is the cure for a man’s acne... doesn’t sound very credible to me, but what do I know.

Thinking it through, I doubt my penox would appreciate such austere regimens as those. I think I have my priorities straight and no one in their right mind should put a pristine blemish free face before some self administered pleasurings every now and then.