Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
icanonlydream

Any info on the Berman Skin Institute?

Hi everyone. I just joined and this is my first post. I want to say that I'm glad to have found this forum as it's great to see so many people that have shared similar experiences. It's nice to know that there are many others out there who feel like I do.

Anyways here's my question. I'm 25 and while my acne has gone away save for the occasional mild break out, I've been left with mild to moderate rolling scars on both of my cheeks, forehead and under both jaw lines towards the ears. I'm finally in a position to where I can afford to do something about my scars and I've been looking around for some places to go. I came across the Berman Skin Institute in Palo Alto, CA. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this place or any opinions to give. I want to find a reputable place to deal with my scars and so far this is one of the few places in Northern California that I've found.

Does anyone else know of any other places in Nor Cal (bay area, sacramento, etc) that are reputable? Also, it seems as if subcision is recommended the most for my type of scarring. Any opinions on this or any other treatments? Thanks for everyones time and yes, I've used the search feature too, lol.

icanonlydram: hi! im in the norcal area as well, and ive recently looked into exploring my options in terms of scar treatments. i also checked out the website on the berman skin institute and was wondering whether anyone had any direct experience with dr. berman. have you had a consultation yet?