Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UTvol

This Could Be The Greatest News Youve Ever Heard!

One of my neighbors is a dermatologist. She told me yesterday that the FDA is now looking at a new pill that works twice as good as Accutane. She told me that some of the doctors she has talked to said this could be as close to a cure for Acne as they could get. She said it will take the FDA about 8-12 months to test the pill.

This could be amazing news if they release this medicine! =D>

UTvol-- is there anyway we non-medical shlubs can get some tenative pharmaceutical/ product info online? Is it a Vit A derivative like Retin A & Accutane? or are they up to something new? Side effects? Very exciting news ! Keep us posted. I always believed in a "miracle pill" !

That would be great news, if the side effects were really, really low. I hope that this pill works....but it needs to get out on the market sooner than 8-12 months! Hehe.

im really not into illegal drugs, so what is accutane? dont worry i wont tell the cops about this kind of drugs... im a cool cat.

Warcraft3! are you new or something..lol...everyone has being saying how they went to there Derm to get Accutane. It's not illegal :D

haha he probably thought dermatolgest was like drug dealer in spanish.. haha what if he got a fat rock of Acutane for like $20 in the ghetto and put it in his sock so he dont get busted by the POE POE's

Dude Kenster...are you the homey I flew a kite to at the farm? jk.....Po-po's..brings me back to my felonious youth!

I bet as soon as this product is released on the market my acne would have just cleared up. Bleh.

EDIT: oh wait i just noticed that this thread was started last year. Hmm, should be out pretty soon then, if it exists?