Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please moderators do not delete this thread. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Hello.

The reason why I'm typing this, is to let everyone know the truth about Islam, the religion.

And another reason is because I know that some of us have emotional problems and if we had a relationship with god all of our pains from scratch pain to cancer pain will be easier on all of us.

I have lived in the United States all of my life and just 2 years ago I have traveled to the middle east to understand and explore Islam, I have been to Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates.

I will start off with the name of the religion, ISLAM, Islam stands for submission to Allah, or peace or surrendering. Muslims don’t worship Mohamed rather they understand that he is only a messenger and only a slave for ALLAH, Muslims call them selves Muslims which means someone that has submitted to Allah, they don’t call themselves mohamedism or mohamedist or Mohamedianity reason is because the name of the religion is in the quran itself, your religion with Allah is Islam, the true path is Islam but most men know not, do not die unless your muslims. Now which other scripture has the name of the religion in it? NONE! Because they are man made names.

Muslims believe in Jesus and Moses, but they only believe that they are merely prophets like the prophets who came before them. If Jesus was god then why would he have to become human to understand how they are, I mean if he is god shouldn’t he already know? Why would he eat, sleep, use the bathroom etc.. shouldn’t god be above all of that? Jesus was able to cure the sick and give the dead life which Muslims also believe, but if god/ son of god was supposedly crucified than why didn’t he save his own life? Oh is it because of original sin? So your telling me that we are all born sinful? Just because our father Adam made a mistake? In Islam Allah says that no one will be held accountable but for their own sins and deeds, and that everyone is born Muslim but the society makes them deviate from the truth.

Now who is Allah, Allah says in one chapter of the quran. Sura/chapter al ikhlas , Say: He, Allah, is One.

Allah is He on Whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And none is like Him. So pretty much you can see that Allah has no gender, he doesn’t need anything not the sun, not the moon, not the stars, not oxygen, not food, not anything else, but all creation needs Allah. Some people have trouble believing in Allah since they have never seen Allah, have they seen the air, sound waves, I wont even go far how about their brains? Most likely not, yet they believe that their brains exist and they question ALLAH!

The quran mentions every subject in details like, astronomy, cosmology, embryology, evolution, hydrology, hygiene, metallurgy, mineralogy, mountains weather and much much more in great detail.

Now I will start to quote verses from the quran, and some of prophet what prophet Mohamed has said that will happen before judgment day.

Say: Praise be to Allah. He will show you His Signs and you will recognize them…" (Surat an-Naml: 93)

Many do not seriously believe that the Hour is coming. We are presented with an example of this in a verse of Surat al-Kahf, about the wealthy owner of a rich vineyard:

I do not think the Hour will ever come. But if I should be sent back to my Lord, I will definitely get something better in return. (Surat al-Kahf: 36)

The source that can guide us on the way and show us the truth is the Qur'an. When we look at what it says, we learn an obvious fact. Those who deceive themselves about the Last Day commit a grave error, because Allah reveals in the Qur'an that there can be no doubt that the Last Day is near.

And the Hour is coming without any doubt ... (Surat al-Hajj: 7)

We did not create the heavens and earth and everything between them, except with truth. The Hour is certainly coming. (Surat al-Hijr: 85)

The Hour is coming-there is no doubt about it …(Surat al-Mu'min: 59)

In the Qur'an, we repeatedly find the phrase "Allah's sunnah (pattern, practice)." This is an expression that means Allah's way, or Allah's laws. According to the Qur'an, these laws are valid forever. A verse states,

This is Allah's pattern with those who passed away before. You will not find any alteration in Allah's pattern. (Surat al-Ahzab: 62)

Allah's Messenger (saas) said: "The Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing)."(Bukhari) if it doesn’t have a verse and chapter number in the end than in something the prophet has said, and not in the quran, but all muslims believe everything the prophet says because ALLAH said in the quran that the prophet does not speak from his own will.

The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common.(Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed.(Muslim)

When we examine the above hadiths, we are led to an important conclusion. The Prophet (saas) described conflicts, chaos, murder, war to involve the whole earth, and outbreaks of terror, and revealed that these events are signs of the Last Day.

If we look at the last fourteen centuries, we see that wars were regional before the twentieth century. However, wars that affected everyone in the world, political systems, entire economies and social structures, have happened only comparatively recently, in the two world wars. In World War I, more than 20 million died; in World War II, the toll was more than 50 million. At the same time, World War II is acknowledged to have been the bloodiest, the greatest and the most destructive war in history.

Modern military technology, including nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, have increased the effects of war to an extent never before seen in history. Because of the weapons of mass destruction that have been developed, it is commonly accepted that the world will not enter into a third world war.

The conflicts that occurred after World War IIâ€â€the Cold War, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Arab-Israeli conflict, and the Gulf Warâ€â€are among the most critical events of our time. Likewise, regional wars, conflicts and civil wars, have caused destruction in many parts of the world. In places such as Bosnia, Palestine, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Kashmir and many others, problems continue to afflict humanity

The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until ... earthquakes will be very frequent. (Bukhari)

In the Qur'an, there are certain verses that point out the relation between earthquakes and the End Times. The 99th Surah is called Surat az-Zalzala; zalzala means great shaking, or earthquake. This Surah, composed of eight verses, describes the violent shaking of the earth and states that, following it, the Judgment Day will arrive, people will be raised from the dead, will give account of themselves to Allah, and receive their just rewards, even for the slightest thing that they have done:

When the earth is convulsed with its quaking

and the earth then disgorges its charges

and man asks, "What is wrong with it?",on that Day it will impart all its news

because your Lord has inspired it.

That Day people will emerge segregated to see the results of their actions.

Whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it.

Whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it. (Surat az-Zalzala: 1-8)

The poor will grow in number. (Amal Al-Din Al-Qazwini, Mufid Al-'ulum Wa-mubid Al-humum)

Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor.(Tirmidhi)

Among the most frightening developments is the spread of homosexuality. In some countries, homosexuals can be legally married, enjoy the social benefits of marriage, and form associations and organizations. Around the world their activities show their opposition to religious faith and their antagonism to religious values. This is a characteristic of our age; such things have never happened before since the time of the Prophet (saas).

The audacity of today's homosexuals makes one think of the end of the people of Lut who were noted for their homosexuality. As it says in the Qur'an, when they flamboyantly rejected Lut (as)'s invitation to the right path, Allah destroyed the city and its people by a great disaster. As a reminder, the remains of this perverse society still lie beneath the water of Lut's Lake (the Dead Sea).

It is clear that the hadiths describing the End Times and its moral degeneration are coming true today.

One hadith indicates that the absence of the shame of prostitution is a sign of the Last Day.

There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse. (Bukhari)

The Prophet (saas) says that the spread of extra-marital sexual relationships in society is a sign:

The Hour will come when adultery becomes widespread. (Al-Haythami, Kitab al-Fitan)

The Last Hour will not be established until they (wicked people) commit adultery on the roads (public ways). (Ibn Hibban and Bazzar)

It is interesting to note that, recently, scenes of prostitution captured by hidden cameras have been broadcast on television channels. Prostitutes have sexual intercourse with their customers in open view in the middle of the street. This is another sign of the Last Day revealed in a hadith; millions of people have witnessed this sign. These hadiths show that tolerating homosexuality as a normal way of life is an important sign of the period before the Last Day.

Men will imitate women; and Women will imitate men. (Allama Jalaluddin Suyuti, Durre-Mansoor)

People will indulge in homosexuality and lesbianism. (Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

AAccording to the Qur'an, on the Last Day the Prophet (saas) will say that his own people will have abandoned the Qur'an: "My Lord, my people treat this Qur'an as something to be ignored…" (Surat al-Furqan: 30) It is also revealed in the hadiths that, during the End Times, the Qur'an's guidance will be disregarded and people will stray from it.

Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread... (Bukhari)

There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur'an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it. (Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A'mal)

There will come a time upon the Ummat when people will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go further than their throats, (into their hearts). (Bukhari)

The Prophet (saas) said, "Surely you will follow the ways, of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e. inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you too would follow them," We said, "O Allah's Messenger! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He replied, "Whom else?" (Bukhari)

The Apostle of Allah (saas) said:Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night (Abu Dawood)

Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. (Abu Dawood

A time will come when a man will not care about how he gets things, whether lawful or unlawful. (Bukhari

Allah's Messenger (saas) said, "In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves." (Tirmidhi)

Those people are described who show no respect for the laws of Islam and who do not hesitate to use religion as a means for their own profit:

Near the establishment of the Hour, good deeds will decrease. (Bukhari

The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors. (Al-Haythami, Kitab al-Fitan)

There will come a time for my people when… the mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.(Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A'mal)

Let him who reads the Qur'an ask (his reward) from Allah. Because in the final times there will be many people who read the Qur'an and seek their reward from other people. (Tirmidhi)

'The Hour will come, when people believe in the stars and reject al-Qadar (the Divine Decree of destiny) (Al-Haythami, Kitab al-Fitan)

There will be years of deceit, in which a truthful person will be disbelieved and a liar will be believed (Ibn Kathir)

The time will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust onewho is treacherous. (Ahmad)

The day of Judgment will not come until the very lowest people are the happiest. (Tirmidhi)

In the End Times, people will be carrying out their trade but hardly will there be a trustworthy person.(Bukhari and Muslim)

Verily in the presence of the Last Hour, there would be … false testimony and concealing evidence. (Ahmad and Hakim)

When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday). (Bukhari) like presidents and kings.

There would (first) be turmoil for a person in regard to his family, his property, his own self, his children, his neighbors. (Bukhari and Muslim)

When the old have no compassion for the young, when the young show no respect to the old … when children grow angry … Judgment is at hand. (Reported by Omar (r.a.))

Divorces will be a daily occurrence.('Allamah Safarini, Ahwal Yaum al-Qiyamah)

There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.(Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal) check out moory or jerry springer, how many fathers don’t know who their kids are now a days.

In the Last Days, there will be such people, who, when they meet, curse and abuse each other instead of greeting (with salaam). (Allama Jalaluddin Suyuti, Durre-Mansoor) in the modern days its cool to greet your friends by saying, what up fag, or what up dogg, or what up motherf**ker.

The Last Hour will not arrive till people come forth who make a living with their tongues as cows eat with their tongues. (Tirmidhi) a lot of people make money threw telephones or cells now, but 1'400 years ago they used to earn cash threw physical labor.

Another sign of the End Times to be frequently encountered will be dishonesty in business and bribery:

Deceit and cheating will be common, ('Allamah Safarini, Ahwal Yaum al-Qiyamah)

Bribes will be called gifts, and will be considered lawful. (Amal al-Din al-Qazwini, Mufid al-'ulum wa-mubid al-humum)

The Prophet (saas) describes the increase of murder in the End Times in these words:

The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until murder will increase. (Bukhari )

Literacy will increase-as Judgment draws nigh. (Ahmad Diya'al-Din al-Kamushkhanawi, Ramuz al-Ahadith)

There will be no Judgment-until very tall buildings are constructed.(Reported by Abu Hurairah

The Hour will not be established-till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings.(Bukhari)

If we look at the history of architecture and engineering, we see that multi-storied buildings began to be constructed only towards the end of the nineteenth century. Technological developments, the growing use of steel and the use of elevators accelerated the construction of structures called skyscrapers. Skyscrapers have become an important part of the architecture of the twentieth and twentyfirst centuries, and have today become a symbol of prestige. What the hadith says has come true: people do compete in the construction of tall buildings, and nations compete with one another in building the tallest skyscrapers.

The Last Day will not be established until …time will pass quickly. (Bukhari)

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time. (Ahmad, Musnad) look at cars, airplanes, trains etc…

And horses, mules and donkeys both to ride and for adornment. And He creates other things you do not know. (Surat an-Nahl: 8) again talking about cars, planes, trains, and all other means of transportation.

The Last Hour will not come before time contracts, a year being like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the kindling of a fire. (Tirmidhi)

There will be no Judgment ... until a person's own voice speaks to him. (Mukhtasar Tazkirah Qurtubi) how about voice recorders and audio technology. How could someone possibly know this 1'400 years ago unless that person was truly a prophet.

There is much much more regarding the signs before the day of judgment and other subjects that have been mentioned either in the quran or by prophet Mohamed that I can send to you if you private message me.

The quran was revealed 1'400 years ago and Allah challenges mankind to produce a single chapter like it which until this day humans fail to do so, the quran is the only scripture that has remained the same since its revelation and not a single word has been either misplaced or changed, Allah says in one verse , it is we who have sent it down(the quran) and we will preserve it.

Did I mention that the qurans poetry is unmatchable and its eloquence is matched by no other. The quran is still in its original form, over 9 million people worldwide have memorized the quran word for word, cover to cover, and almost every muslim which is 1.5 billion memorized at least some chapters in the quran. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today.

Thank you all for reading and I don’t think that many people will even get this far but if you would like to watch videos and read free books go to harunyahya.com and if you would like the translation of the quran just go to jannah.com and click on quran home on the left hand side.

Please if you find this of N E interest private message me. Thank you all and may Allah guide you.

your thread was doing ok till you started hating homosexuality. now you can just go and get fucked! evil.gif

Guest >:(

Like I want another dot on my forehead is what I would say if this was a thread about hindu.

Guest Marino

LOL, this is an acne support forum, i admit i stick up for God here when people are swearing at him but i dont preach.

Why are you putting this here?

Why are you trying to make a statement about your religon in acne forum?

Why do did you write such a huge post [i couldn't be fucked reading it]?

By the way i'm only asking questions here, i'm not trying to humiliate you or anything. I'm seriously curious as to what made you do this.

I actually read the whole thing and I don't see what this really has to do with acne.

the reason Jesus came in form of human was to connect with humans. Sin separated God from man. and men never truly understood God until God decided to send himself in form of man in order to bridge the gap.

God or Allah is too great to show himself to humans and cannot force them to love him, so because he loved us, he was williing to suffer with us.

i read much of the Koran. i know about the religious rituals of self purging, etc. suffering does many things. and sufferin also means connecting with those who are also suffering. thats compassion.

you dont have to believe . choose whatever path you want.

i think mlae posted that to give us some insight on what helps him/her? (sorry, not sure if u are m/f:) ) deal with acne.

I am a muslim and I still do not see the point of this post. The thing that I always appreciated about Turkish Islam was that they didn't stoop to the level of christians by going out and constantly trying to convert people. People are stubborn by nature, and they will believe what they want to believe.

most pointless post ever?!? eusa_doh.gif

i wonder how long it took him to write all that...........ahem, copy and paste eusa_whistle.gif

And by the way Ness, pretty much every religion does see homosexuality as something that shouldn't be. However, in many sects of buddhism homosexual relationships are actually celebrated. I don't think people choose to be homosexual to spite god, it is just their state of mind. That can't be helped, and it doesn't need to be changed, and they don't need to suffer by pretending to be something they're not. I think homosexuals should be able to enjoy their lifestyles freely. Without over religious assholes harassing them all the time.

Now I need to go through bricks at mormons on their stupid fucking bicycles. Ughh I feel so angry.

That's not a mind and heart soother. That's made me really scared. I hope religion is all a sham. I'm getting really worried.

Can't the title be changed to "this may worry people".

That's not a mind and heart soother. That's made me really scared. I hope religion is all a sham. I'm getting really worried.

Can't the title be changed to "this may worry people".

What a pointless thread. Did you start this thread because you wanted to discrimate against homosexuality? If yes, then i feel so damn sorry for you because you just made a fool out of yourself for posting it on an acne forum. Go post it somewhere else where there are more ignorant people like you who want to kill homosexuals.

Can a mod please close this? This is very offensive to homosexual people.

The reason why I'm typing this, is to let everyone know the truth about Islam, the religion.

And another reason is because I know that some of us have emotional problems and if we had a relationship with god all of our pains from scratch pain to cancer pain will be easier on all of us.

all I did for the above text is copy and paste from my original message.

The following is a message from hayantoki

God or Allah is too great to show himself to humans and cannot force them to love him, so because he loved us, he was williing to suffer with us.

my response, God does not suffer it doesnt make sense for god to suffer. You cannot imagine god if you tried for a million years because allah said that he only taught humans very little its like trying to fill 1 gallon jug with two gallons thats just not possible. Allah doesnt need to suffer think, reflect and reason, dont follow your religion just because its all you have been taught, rather search for the truth, use your logic, in Islam we believe that allah sees everything and everyone and allah says in one verse, ALLAH is closer to humankind than their own jugular vein. I will explain more if you Private message me.

The following is from ness25

your thread was doing ok till you started hating homosexuality. now you can just go and get fucked!

My response, I am very very sorry If I had offended you in any way, that was not my intention I was repeating quotes from prophet mohamed to point out that it was impossible for a regular person to know such info unless they were inspired from a divine force.

The following message is from > the yellow sad face.

Like I want another dot on my forehead is what I would say if this was a thread about hindu.

My response, I just dont understand what you mean, Im sorry.

To Kanmi, asalamo alaikom, I dont mean to be offensive at all to your comments but it is not just for a muslim to criticize another human no matter what the situation is, and my muslim brother or sister, it is inspired by allah for us to spread the message, it is called dawah/ propaganda and the prophet said that its our duty to communicate the the message and allah will guide whomever he pleaseth.

Thank you all for your time in reading my long post, but I am sad because not one person was interested in finding out more info.

I am not a fan of any organised religion as i believe that it is fundamentally an instrument of control to prevent us from waking up and realising the massive problems and inequalities that our society perpetuates. Consumerism is the new religion and it serves the exact same purpose, it removes our ability to think freely.

In the words of Karl Marx "religion is the opiate of the masses"

check out harunyahya.com and watch some of his movies and you will understand why this life and everything in it could have not been created by mere chance.

Give it a try, do not hate it, if you dont know N E thing about it. Please dedicate some of your time to understanding hour there is a definate creator and than come to me and ask me all the questions you want to know about why I think islam is the right religion< I will only use the quran I will not come up with any words of my own.

Please understand, I do not and am not hating on homosexuals. Why would I type this whole thread to hate on homosexuals? think I didnt say n e thing to insult them all I did was tell the facts, this is the truth, i never said homos are bad people or abnormal creatures please dont misinterpret my message and again I am very sorry If I have offended anyone.

Again read prophet mohameds story, observe the mans morales.

BYE .