Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carissalynn

Booth's cosmeceuticals- you guys gotta try this!!!

eusa_angel.gif I think I may have found something that works!!! I went to target yesterday before work and was just browsing down the acne crap stuff, and I saw this green box, it's called Booth's Cosmecuticals problem\sensitive skin starter kit.

I tried it last night and I could not believe my eyes, this morning when I went to look in the mirror, some of my redness on my face as well as a few bumps were down!!

It's not a miracle yet, but I am going to try to stick with it. The huge cyst on my chin remained the same- but hopefully it may help with that too. There is no bp in this stuff, so I don't know how it is working, but it's worth a shot! best of all, it only cost 12.99 for the starter kit!!!

Really gentle too, no burning, the lotion made my skin really soft this morning.

Carissalynn eusa_angel.gif

eusa_angel.gif  I think I may have found something that works!!! I went to target yesterday before work and was just browsing down the acne crap stuff, and I saw this green box, it's called Booth's Cosmecuticals problem\sensitive skin starter kit.

I tried it last night and I could not believe my eyes, this morning when I went to look in the mirror, some of my redness on my face as well as a few bumps were down!!

It's not a miracle yet, but I am going to try to stick with it. The huge cyst on my chin remained the same- but hopefully it may help with that too. There is no bp in this stuff, so I don't know how it is working, but it's worth a shot! best of all, it only cost 12.99 for the starter kit!!!

Really gentle too, no burning, the lotion made my skin really soft this morning.

Carissalynn  eusa_angel.gif

This is what it says in the pamplet that came with it-

clear skin cleansing gel-gentle emollients leave skin soft and supple, while extracts of chamomile, sage, and cucumber invigorate and tone

pore refining toner- glycolic and lactic acids lift dead skin cells. Extracts of green tea, chamomile and grapefruit provide antioxent therapy.

skin perfecting face lotion- fortified with acnet, clinically proven to reduce acne, oilness, inflammation and bacteria. Extract of willow herb relieves skin redness and minor irritations, while aloa and chamomile refine and soften skin.

It also comes with a face mask, which i have not tried yet.

I will have to see by sunday morning what kind of effect this product has on my skin, but so far i like this stuff! Like a said before, my cyst on my chin has yet to go down, (that thing is evil!!) but the rest of my acne has calmed down quite a bit.

I am going to the target near me and buying some more!! The best thing is, this stuff doesnt burn at all!

carissalynn

that is so great. I love glycolic acid!!! It sounds like some good stuff. I think I am going to have to check it out. Thanks so much for the information!!! Keep us updated.