Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Accutane Log so far, please comment

Day 1,

I got the Accutane pills at the pharmacy and I'm gonna take them for the first time tonight!

Day 2,

So It's day one of my Accutane, actually Day 2 eusa_liar.gif . Last night I took the Accutane (amnesteem) pills, and havent really noticed anything different- no side effects or anything. So far, I'm excited-it's probably gonna take a while, but I'm excited- I think in the end it will work out, so good luck to me I guess

Day 3,

Well, it's day 3 of Accutane, I took my pills about 30 minutes ago. I woke up with two pretty big breakouts, so I guess the Initial breakout is beginning. I have a big cyst-like thing near my mouth, and a huge withead on my forehead too. I think this first month's gonna be a little tough, but i'll get through it, and hopefully start improving.

Day 4,

Well its around 11 30 at night here, and i took my pills about 3 hours ago. The 2 huge ininital breakout blemishes are slowly fading away, the cyst is now just a large flat red mark that doesnt ooze any liquid out anymore(thankgod), and the whitehead is pretty much gone. Other than that nothing really new, I'm going on vacation for about a week and a half, but I'm gonna keep a journal up there, since I'll be away from any computers. Bacically my regimen for accutane is as follows:

Morning: Purpose Gentle Cleasing Bar Soap

Cetaphil Daily Facial Mousturizer SPF 15

Chapstick Lip Mosutrizer

Evening: 3 20mg Accutane pills immeaditaley after dinner

Purpose Gentle Cleasing Bar Soap

Carmex Lip Balm before bed

that's all for now. Any comments would be appreciated biggrin.gif

Good luck to you when the side effects really kick in...

man this med has made me breakout with some hard cyst on my nose and around that area and they are taking like over a week to go away to a red mark... so your lucky that the ones that surfaced didnt stay long...

alright well good luck and keep us updated

I would take one pill in hte morning with a meal and the other two at night with a meal. Two daily doses is recommended by the manufacturer. Many doctors ignore this advice. Drink a lot of water and chapstick is not going to cut it for your lips. I recommend Dr. Dans' Cortibalm.

My Accutane Log so far, please comment

Day 1,

I got the Accutane pills at the pharmacy and I'm gonna take them for the first time tonight!

Day 2,

So It's day one of my Accutane, actually Day 2 eusa_liar.gif . Last night I took the Accutane (amnesteem) pills, and havent really noticed anything different- no side effects or anything. So far, I'm excited-it's probably gonna take a while, but I'm excited- I think in the end it will work out, so good luck to me I guess

Day 3,

Well, it's day 3 of Accutane, I took my pills about 30 minutes ago. I woke up with two pretty big breakouts, so I guess the Initial breakout is beginning. I have a big cyst-like thing near my mouth,  and a huge withead on my forehead too. I think this first month's gonna be a little tough, but i'll get through it, and hopefully start improving.

Day 4,

Well its around 11 30 at night here, and i took my pills about 3 hours ago. The 2 huge ininital breakout blemishes are slowly fading away, the cyst is now just a large flat red mark that doesnt ooze any liquid out anymore(thankgod), and the whitehead is pretty much gone. Other than that nothing really new, I'm going on vacation for about a week and a half, but I'm gonna keep a journal up there, since I'll be away from any computers. Bacically my regimen for accutane is as follows:

Morning: Purpose Gentle Cleasing Bar Soap

Cetaphil Daily Facial Mousturizer SPF 15

Chapstick Lip Mosutrizer

Evening: 3 20mg Accutane pills immeaditaley after dinner

Purpose Gentle Cleasing Bar Soap

Carmex Lip Balm before bed

that's all for now. Any comments would be appreciated biggrin.gif