Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deletethisnameplz

Help a Brother Out

Hey all, how are you doing?'

So I have a lot of red marks on my face and it sucks 'cause my face looks tore up. I also have some neck acne if anyone wants to help there too smile.gif .

So I have done 5 %30 Glycolic Acid Peels and those seem to be going decently well, but I want a good red mark regimen. So in wanting to accomplish that goal I recently purchased this stuff called Celazome (anybody tried it?) and it seems to be working, but maybe that's just my mind tricking me 'cause I want it to work...

But does anyone have any suggestions for good products (other than those I mentioned) that worked for them? I tried Apple Cider Vinegar and that seemed to make the red marks turn into pink ones shock.gif .

I'm also going to this derm that is an hour and a half from where I live to talk about VBeam Laser and Smoothbeam Laser (anybody had success with these?).

Thanks

many people use emu oil on their skin everyday as it is a good mosturizer and it non clogging and healthy for your skin. you can buy it off of ebay. it seemed to have helped people a lot with their red marks.

wear a good sunscreen everyday. hawaiian tropic spf 45 with vitamins a,e,c is good. its also non clogging.

or use eucerin sunscreen mosturizer. its spf 45.

aloe vera is another popular item. and i am reordering something called Clarity C serum on ebay. i heard it works extremely well with red marks. if you type in "hyperpigmentation" i think you might find it. for best results you use day and night.

you can pm me about the products. or just post here. hope your red mark journey goes well~ smile.gif

Thanks for reply and I hope my journey goes well too smile.gif .

I saw a few people talking about Clarity C serum so I was thinking about trying it and the Emu Oil sounds nice since it's a moisturizer.

I have been trying to wear sunscreen everyday but the stuff I had (it's non-comedogenic) causes my dead skin to peel and look weird so it's kinda meh.

I'll look for reviews on both Clarity C and Emu Oil tonight and I'll look for 'em on E-bay too.

Thanks Again

Thanks for reply and I hope my journey goes well too  smile.gif .

I saw a few people talking about Clarity C serum so I was thinking about trying it and the Emu Oil sounds nice since it's a moisturizer.

I have been trying to wear sunscreen everyday but the stuff I had (it's non-comedogenic) causes my dead skin to peel and look weird so it's kinda meh.

I'll look for reviews on both Clarity C and Emu Oil tonight and I'll look for 'em on E-bay too.

Thanks Again

Thanks for reply and I hope my journey goes well too  smile.gif .

Thanks Again

i have been using clarity-C for almost a month now, it has been the only thing that i have used that has faded my marks,

i have a medium to dark brown complexion, and it ahs helped with my brownish blackish marks and red marks, the seller said it is maid for darker skin tones, but if you have a lighter skin tones you should see some difference

welll i just got my VBEAM treatment today... its very quick and pain free lol.. and u get them every 2 weeks.. hopefully it'll work.. i went to the clinic today.. and whoa.. a lot patients are on it.. im not sure whether it is suitable for me yet as this is only the first session.. u need 3 in all.. well 3-5 dependin on how flawless and faded u wnat ur red marks to be.. but overall improvemet peaks to 90%.. its quite expensive in the states i suppose... but i u got economical power.. i suggest u get at it.. its more quick and effective in general.. according to research and through word of mouth from many of the derms i've consulted lol.. anyways good luck.. either the VBEAM or IPL.... but im focusin on VBEAM first.. aii man pz.