Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enigma

any oil reducing spray or cream anyone knows?

Hi all

like to ask if there is any oil reducing spray or cream

that helps pple with oily skin?

cos i am sure many out there do not fancy to wash their face 4-5 times a day to be free of oil!

=D> thanks !

Clinique makes a great t-zone oil reducer cream, you can find it them in any major department store. I think it costs around 12-15$ and works wonders!

There's also this cream called Clinac Oil Control. You can buy it on-line at dermstore.com

My derm recommended it to me, although I haven't tried it. It's made especially for people who have acne and doesn't interfere with topical medications.

there's also been a lot of good stuff said about products containing 'isolutrol' (sp?). It's basically shark bile. Products i've heard contain it are ketsugo, and a spray by serious skin care.

there's also been a lot of good stuff said about products containing 'isolutrol' (sp?).  It's basically shark bile.  Products i've heard contain it are ketsugo, and a spray by serious skin care.

I've been using the SSC spray forever. I always liked it, but I really wish you didn't tell me it was made of shark bile... :D#

Hi Forest & TG,

I would like to try the spray by Serious Skin Care but I am unable to find it on the net. Could you send me a link? I am in Australia BTW so I'm not sure if it is available here an may have to order it from overseas.

Thanks a lot.

Jaxster.

Just so you know, I believe the Serious Skin Care line is also available from the Home Shopping Network or from HSN.com. Just go to the beauty part of the shop, and they even sell it in sets.

As far as other oil control substances, I have used Lancome T-controle for more than a year, it is good for controlling some oil- but overall from what I have heard about Clinac O.C.- that is probably the best one.

Hi Forest & TG,

I would like to try the spray by Serious Skin Care but I am unable to find it on the net.  Could you send me a link?  I am in Australia BTW so I'm not sure if it is available here an may have to order it from overseas.

Thanks a lot.

Jaxster.

Hi,

If you can order from Home Shopping, order the kit that I get, it has A-copper moisturizer (which is awesome and oil free), it's really good for your skin (copper peptides are great for the skin). I know this from dermatologists and surgeons. But, it also comes with the spray you want, plus another A-copper serum. I get it every other month for only like 25 bucks (whole set) and no shipping.

ya we have a shopping channel in canada with that stuff too, but I don't think they have in australia.

Hey TG, have you used any other SSC products? I used to use the 4-piece kit w/ cleanser, clarifying treatment, glycolic renewal gel, and moisturizer (can't remember name), did you ever use that? I stopped after a while. I lost some respect for this company because the kit really cleared me up and then they changed the formulation and made it less effective :D# I might buy the cleanser again though, I don't think it changed formulation (but it was more watery), hehe.

ya we have a shopping channel in canada with that stuff too, but I don't think they have in australia.  

Hey TG, have you used any other SSC products? I used to use the 4-piece kit w/ cleanser, clarifying treatment, glycolic renewal gel, and moisturizer (can't remember name), did you ever use that?  I stopped after a while.  I lost some respect for this company because the kit really cleared me up and then they changed the formulation and made it less effective  :D#    I might buy the cleanser again though, I don't think it changed formulation (but it was more watery), hehe.

I think you are talking about the original acne kit and they did change it and made it less products i think. The moisturizer was superhydrate, it used to be a liquid serum and they changed it to a spray on. that stuff is good...and the gylolic cleanser is good stuff, too.

Yeah, I've used many of their products and I can't think of any that I don't like. And, you can't beat the prices when you get kits.

All in all, I would say I can't do without the A-copper kit, with the isolutrol spray in it and the gylolic cleanser (which isn't in that kit).

I don't care for their makeup, it's all too drying (are you male?).

Another good product they have is the blemish drying stuff. I forget the name, but it's one of those products you put on a zit at night with a q-tip (looks like calamine lotion). But, there is a product in the stores called bye-bye blemish that is like it and is cheaper.

anyway, I say get the a-copper kit. You wont be dissappointed in it and it wont make you break out.

Thanks TG :D)

Hi Forest & TG,

I would like to try the spray by Serious Skin Care but I am unable to find it on the net.  Could you send me a link?  I am in Australia BTW so I'm not sure if it is available here an may have to order it from overseas.

Thanks a lot.

Jaxster.

Hi,

If you can order from Home Shopping, order the kit that I get, it has A-copper moisturizer (which is awesome and oil free), it's really good for your skin (copper peptides are great for the skin). I know this from dermatologists and surgeons. But, it also comes with the spray you want, plus another A-copper serum. I get it every other month for only like 25 bucks (whole set) and no shipping.