Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RM1985

What's the best OTC daily face wash?

I used the Neutrogena one a while back, and now I'm using Clean and Clear... which one is best?

I'm trying to stick solely to OTC washes because the prescribed stuff dries out my skin.

Great... the best one happens to be from the company that doesn't sell its products here in Canada... #-o

So, what's the second best face wash?

Oo oo !! Ok I can't recall the name, but there is supposed to be a cleanser avail ONLY in Canada that is awesome. NOt a lot of help....I'll look thru back-threads to find the name. U could start a Canada-cleanser thread??

found it...Spectro-gel.....never used it as I'm not a canuck, eh? But it has supporters on the board.

Can't find Purpose facial wash ? Use Johnson's top to toe wash. I guess it have the same ingredients :-s I can't find purpose too. O:)

Well, I can't find tis as well-Spectro-gel

Yes, Spectro-Jel is the best cleanser I've used. I tried Cetaphil which was OK but this stuff is much better.

my new favorite is Neutrogena's scrubbing cleanser. The newer one with the citrus scent. My skin doesn't feel smooth enough unless I use something exfoliating. I used to use Cetaphil and wipe off with paper towel or use an exfoliating cloth with a foaming cleanser, but this works much better for me. Most of the prior scrubbing cleansers I've tried, didn't really exfoliate. This stuff finally has enough exfoliating particles of a good size to actually work.