Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went outside to get the mail the other day and there was a diplodocus on my lawn. Usually, I wouldn't care about having a diplodocus on my lawn. It's really not that big of a deal, I mean, it's just a diplodocus, but this one was a total asshole. As soon as I opened the mailbox, the diplodocus closed it on me and gave me this look like "what are you going to do about it?" After he did it for the third time I asked him, politely, to stop. He laughed at me and started saying various racial slurs. "Listen, diplodocus," I said, sternly, "stop doing that, I need to get my mail."

"Sure thing, faggot," replied the diplodocus, before he walked away. What was his problem? Seriously, I never thought a diplodocus could be so rude. A brachiosaurus, maybe, but not a diplodocus.

Fast-forward to today. I was driving down the street and this car cut me off. Who was driving the car? Yep, the diplodocus. I pulled up next to him at the next stoplight and flipped him off. That's when the diplodocus pulled a gun on me and started shooting. One of the bullets grazed my shoulder, but I wasn't bleeding too badly. More than anything, I was really pissed off. When the diplodocus stopped to reload, I dove out of my car and punched him in the face. I kept taking swings at him until he fell out of his car. He managed to get away from me and when he reached the sidewalk, he drew a knife.

"Oh shit," I thought to myself, "I am going to get stabbed to death by a diplodocus." I looked down at the ground and saw, there on the pavement, the diplodocus' gun. I picked it up and put 2 in his chest. As he fell back, I put a few in his head.

That'll teach that fucking diplodocus.

user posted image

Guest Marino

Dude, diplodocus is soooo 15,000,000 BC rolleyes.gif

Get with the times man; Tyranosaurus>Dildodocus or whateva the fuck it is.

Diplodous is just a gay herbivor, if it was alive today it would be the equivalant of michael jackson:

user posted image

Tyranosarus rex would most probably be the equivalant of Mr-T:

user posted image

Now seriously, who is owning who in this equation.

i had an encounter with a diplodocus once. he said "can you make me a sandwich." i stared breifly and said "make your own damn sandwich."

Guest Marino
i had an encounter with a diplodocus once. he said "can you make me a sandwich." i stared breifly and said "make your own damn sandwich."

foolish mortals! you've no idea the plans we have for your pathetic planet. for years we have kept away in hibernation, sleeping underneath big volcanos - but now! yes, now - we shall consume you all! and all the sandwiches, too!

*muaha. muahahahaha.*

foolish mortals! you've no idea the plans we have for your pathetic planet. for years we have kept away in hibernation, sleeping underneath big volcanos - but now! yes, now - we shall consume you all! and all the sandwiches, too!

*muaha. muahahahaha.*

The thing I hate most, is that your average Diplodocus never leaves a tip at the restaurant, and if a service charge is included in the bill they get all grumpy and look like they're going to make a fuss with the waiters. To be honest, I don't go to restaurants now if I know a Diplodocus will coming along.

The thing I hate most, is that your average Diplodocus never leaves a tip at the restaurant, and if a service charge is included in the bill they get all grumpy and look like they're going to make a fuss with the waiters.  To be honest, I don't go to restaurants now if I know a Diplodocus will coming along.

En l'an 1456, Molasse le diplidocus renâclait à crever leurs yeux, puis crever tout court. Autant dire que le petit bonhomme en mousse déambule dans la lune sous le regard de Vénususer posted image