Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nadine14

Can Anyone Help Me With My Acne Blemishes

I Just want to know of some products people have used on here that work on making acne blemishes dissapear. Because I am an african-american girl and they seem darker than everyone elses. sad.gif Please don't ingnore me all i want is some help because i hate my blemishes almost as much as i hate acne. Oh I am currently on differin and it seems to be working pretty well.

Well, you probably don't want to use cleansers more than once a day because this could aggrivate it more. I have been using Murad's spot treatment for forming pimples and blemishes. It's sulfur based, and it works great. Plus, it doesn't dry the skin at all. Check it out.

Depends on how severe they are. Spot treatment reduces redness as well. It may take 2 days, or it may take 7 days. It just depends. Is you entire face covered?

yeah, you can kinda say that but i have i pretty blimish on my forehead. But they are mostly around my sides of my face and cheeks.