Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, not glad to see this forum is still here because that obviously means people are still hurting over acne, but glad the support is still here. I remember one day some of us were in the scar forum and someone said, hey we should have a forum about how depressed acne makes you and boom, ten minutes later Dan had it up and running. smile.gif I must say a lot of things have changed since I have been here last, but a lot of things have stayed the same too. But, it's good to be back, even if that means I am still fighting with acne. I just kind of wanted to reintroduce myself and get back in the swing of things and since I posted on this forum from the beginning, it has always had a special place in my heart. smile.gif Okay, I'm a dork. biggrin.gif Anyway, I'm Brandi, I am 30 years old and I have been struggling with acne since I was 12. I have had another baby since I left here, so now I have 5 kids. Still have acne, still depressed about it, still feels like I would be a thousand times happier if I didn't have it. But, I must say it is getting better. Just want to offer support if I can. Thanks for reading.

B

Well, not glad to see this forum is still here because that obviously means people are still hurting over acne, but glad the support is still here. I remember one day some of us were in the scar forum and someone said, hey we should have a forum about how depressed acne makes you and boom, ten minutes later Dan had it up and running.  smile.gif  I must say a lot of things have changed since I have been here last, but a lot of things have stayed the same too.  But, it's good to be back, even if that means I am still fighting with acne. I just kind of wanted to reintroduce myself and get back in the swing of things and since I posted on this forum from the beginning, it has always had a special place in my heart.  smile.gif  Okay, I'm a dork.  biggrin.gif  Anyway, I'm Brandi, I am 30 years old and I have been struggling with acne since I was 12. I have had another baby since I left here, so now I have 5 kids. Still have acne, still depressed about it, still feels like I would be a thousand times happier if I didn't have it. But, I must say it is getting better. Just want to offer support if I can. Thanks for reading.

B

Yes, it's been awhile and yes it is kind of good and kind of sad. smile.gif The only reason I left was because proactive had healed me. I didn't have any acne for well over a year and then it just quit working? I don't know what happened but I had the best skin ever for a long time and now it is back to how it was before. sad.gif Not bad, though. I have actually tried a few things lately that have been very promising, so we will see. But, I loved this particular forum back in the day and I am glad to be back here because I know how bad acne can mess with your entire self image. Thanks for the welcome back.

B

Yes, it's been awhile and yes it is kind of good and kind of sad.  smile.gif  The only reason I left was because proactive had healed me. I didn't have any acne for well over a year and then it just quit working? I don't know what happened but I had the best skin ever for a long time and now it is back to how it was before.  sad.gif  Not bad, though. I have actually tried a few things lately that have been very promising, so we will see. But, I loved this particular forum back in the day and I am glad to be back here because I know how bad acne can mess with your entire self image. Thanks for the welcome back.

B