Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im reaching my high with fucking acne. I am always fucking depressed and theres always kids at school that just stare at it in the bus ramp. I nearly killed this one kid that was staring at me.. He was walking to his bus and I just nearly punched the fuck out of him. Im tired of this.. I had acne during the summer and it was all good because my true friends didnt say shit about it. but at school i get the biggest shit ever. I got the worst acne in the whole school. In class I dont even pay attention sometimes I think about how i want to beat up some of the kids thats been pissing me off. Ive been giving it thoughts.. why the fuck am i in school? I dont care about my grades or nothing.. Im probably just going to drop out and just say a big fuck you to the world. Everyday when I get home from school I just feel like pulling a gun out and shooting myself or some fuckfaces that piss me off. I hide my emotions about my acne at school really good but its not workign no longer.. I made a promise to myself.. Im not receiving no more shit about my acne or I will fuck someone up, Im sick of it.. Its just balling up and its going to explode. I barely think or daydream of shit this violent but I cant take it no more. I wish I had access to a gun at times. All the people I used to talk to, mostly good friends or girls now ignore me. When I was about to get on the bus my friends girlfriend made a comment like "why don't you get proactive" and earlier before that a group of girls was like "hey thats your future husband right now"and they starting laughing and one said eww thats so disgusting. I got a appointment tommorow.. (what like my fucking 6th acne appointment with them giving me worthless topicals and antibiotics and bullshit.. the doctors can shove it up there ass.) They always giving me that "oh its going to go away your young, its puberty" yeah go suck on the barrel of a shotgun.

talk about a waste of a person, why do I bring to this world? I dont make good grades. my 9th grade year i got a .784 gpa sophomore a 1.7gpa, the only reason why i think i made a higher gpa is because i was acne free over half of that year but freshmen year i had bad acne but not as bad as now. Im a junior now and 15 years old.

Im reaching my high with fucking acne. I am always fucking depressed and theres always kids at school that just stare at it in the bus ramp. I nearly killed this one kid that was staring at me.. He was walking to his bus and I just nearly punched the fuck out of him. Im tired of this.. I had acne during the summer and it was all good because my true friends didnt say shit about it. but at school i get the biggest shit ever. I got the worst acne in the whole school. In class I dont even pay attention sometimes I think about how i want to beat up some of the kids thats been pissing me off. Ive been giving it thoughts.. why the fuck am i in school? I dont care about my grades or nothing.. Im probably just going to drop out and just say a big fuck you to the world. Everyday when I get home from school I just feel like pulling a gun out and shooting myself or some fuckfaces that piss me off. I hide my emotions about my acne at school really good but its not workign no longer.. I made a promise to myself.. Im not receiving no more shit about my acne or I will fuck someone up, Im sick of it.. Its just balling up and its going to explode. I barely think or daydream of shit this violent but I cant take it no more. I wish I had access to a gun at times. All the people I used to talk to, mostly good friends or girls now ignore me.  When I was about to get on the bus my friends girlfriend made a comment like "why don't you get proactive" and earlier before that a group of girls was like "hey thats your future husband right now"and they starting laughing and one said eww thats so disgusting. I got a appointment tommorow.. (what like my fucking 6th acne appointment with them giving me worthless topicals and antibiotics and bullshit.. the doctors can shove it up there ass.) They always giving me that "oh its going to go away your young, its puberty" yeah go suck on the barrel of a shotgun.

talk about a waste of a person, why do I bring to this world? I dont make good grades. my 9th grade year i got a .784 gpa sophomore a 1.7gpa, the only reason why i think i made a higher gpa is because i was acne free over half of that year but freshmen year i had bad acne but not as bad as now. Im a junior now and 15 years old.

Im reaching my high with fucking acne. I am always fucking depressed and theres always kids at school that just stare at it in the bus ramp. I nearly killed this one kid that was staring at me.. He was walking to his bus and I just nearly punched the fuck out of him. Im tired of this.. I had acne during the summer and it was all good because my true friends didnt say shit about it. but at school i get the biggest shit ever. I got the worst acne in the whole school. In class I dont even pay attention sometimes I think about how i want to beat up some of the kids thats been pissing me off. Ive been giving it thoughts.. why the fuck am i in school? I dont care about my grades or nothing.. Im probably just going to drop out and just say a big fuck you to the world. Everyday when I get home from school I just feel like pulling a gun out and shooting myself or some fuckfaces that piss me off. I hide my emotions about my acne at school really good but its not workign no longer.. I made a promise to myself.. Im not receiving no more shit about my acne or I will fuck someone up, Im sick of it.. Its just balling up and its going to explode. I barely think or daydream of shit this violent but I cant take it no more. I wish I had access to a gun at times. All the people I used to talk to, mostly good friends or girls now ignore me.  When I was about to get on the bus my friends girlfriend made a comment like "why don't you get proactive" and earlier before that a group of girls was like "hey thats your future husband right now"and they starting laughing and one said eww thats so disgusting. I got a appointment tommorow.. (what like my fucking 6th acne appointment with them giving me worthless topicals and antibiotics and bullshit.. the doctors can shove it up there ass.) They always giving me that "oh its going to go away your young, its puberty" yeah go suck on the barrel of a shotgun.

I dropped out of highschool because of acne. Don't do it.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I had acne for most of high school but it never made me want to drop out. Alot of people had it, alot worsse then me. Its no big deal. But everyone reacts differently.

Maybe you could try to find a counselor or somebody you can talk to, I remember when I had anxiety issues about all kinds of stuff I couldn't get myself up to do anything. I couldn't eat, sleep, nothing. Stuff was really depressing back then, but it helps to talk it out. But if this isn't an option or no matter what you do the acne is what makes you feel that way then maybe it's best to seek out a doctor's advice about serious acne treatment.

Whatever you do, try your best to stay up. It's good to know you have true friends in your life who I'm sure care a lot about you too.

I had acne for most of high school but it never made me want to drop out. Alot of people had it, alot worsse then me. Its no big deal. But everyone reacts differently.

hey, if tetracycline worked, and then your acne came back, that shows that you have a microbial imbalance in your gut. you probably suffer from candida, and have a lack of friendly bacteria. so to even things out, i'd recommend following a candida diet, and start incorporating a lot of kefir, yogurt, ACV, fermented foods, and possibly some supplements like primal defense AFTER you take a blend of anti-fungals such as Fungal Defense .

here's the link for the diet http://www.askshelley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=291 AND here's how to cure it http://www.askshelley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=503

don't lose hope, there's others here that are more than willing to help you through this.

hey, if tetracycline worked, and then your acne came back, that shows that you have a microbial imbalance in your gut. you probably suffer from candida, and have a lack of friendly bacteria. so to even things out, i'd recommend following a candida diet, and start incorporating a lot of kefir, yogurt, ACV, fermented foods, and possibly some supplements like primal defense AFTER you take a blend of anti-fungals such as Fungal Defense .

here's the link for the diet http://www.askshelley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=291 AND here's how to cure it http://www.askshelley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=503

don't lose hope, there's others here that are more than willing to help you through this.

i say this over and over. acne is temporary but your decisions are not. whats more importnat is that you pick yourself back up after each fall.

Man you should never let acne interfere with your education. The opinions of anyone who makes fun of you due acne should never put you down. All the depressing feelings I got from acne I would leave behind as soon as I left the house. I joined school activities like football, track and talent shows. I know my face was all screwed up with acne. But I discovered that most people will only make fun of you continueously if they realize that it's putting you down. If ignoring others became difficult for me, then I would agree with the insult they gave me. I would say things like

"You're right, but what are you acomplishing by telling me that"

"You know I see myself in the mirror every morning"

"Why are you wasting your breath pointing out the obvious?

And after idiots see that you make fun of yourself, they'll stop. But in general most people don't care if you have acne or not. Your probably just focusing on the small majority that are jerks. All I have left are dark marks that will probably take months to a year to fade, but you can at least see through these pics of how I looked in an average day in the past two years during grade 9 and 10.

user posted image

user posted image

So yeah, don't let acne control you or interfere with your education and life, so eventually when you clear up and you look back, you won't have any regrets.

This may not go over too well, but having gone to a nasty wealthy redneck high school, where I dropped out (junior year) more for those reasons than my acne, I thought I'd say that a high school diploma doesn't mean a thing in terms of an individual's ability to succeed (and even though I have a lot of letters after my name! and that may mean nothing to you). Two days after I dropped out of high school I took the equivalency exam, passed, and went to the local junior college instead. Then I went on to college, grad school, etc. I think folks at junior college were much easier to deal with than the typical high school student--more real.

Goldierocks, G.E.D., B.A., B.A., M.A. (PhD forthcoming)

Yeah i agree with Farago. Don't ever like Acne control you, ever! High School was supposed to be fun for me but it turned out to be like HELL for me. I had to deal with acne EVERY SINGLE day! I had acne when i was around 8th grade and it i'm still getting it! I was one of the smartest kids in middle school. And when i entered high school, my grades drop because i always felt that people in the back were looking at my ace which made me unable to focus on studying. Heck, i pretend to be sick like everyweek just to make an excuse to stay home. I have more than 13 absenses a week in high school, which led my GPA to drop to as low as 1.5. During my senior year, i told myself that i cannot let acne control me anymore so i decided to study hard for my final year and i got a 3.7 and i was ver proud of it.

Don't let acne get in the way of your education. Really, people are so much more mature in college. Don't let people get to you as much. I know it's hard, but don't let them get the best of you. As for derms, keep going to a different one until one of them prescribes Accutane--if that is what you want. GOod luck!

I want to ask something.

In high school there are a lot of presentations, group work etc. How do you cope with that? I'm feeling more self concious than ever and whenever the word "presentation" is brought out, I felt my heart skip a beat.

I want to ask something.

In high school there are a lot of presentations, group work etc. How do you cope with that? I'm feeling more self concious than ever and whenever the word "presentation" is brought out, I felt my heart skip a beat.

I want to ask something.

Dust the haters off.  Jesus loves you unconditionally.

The problem with a lot of people is that they love conditionally.  But as you get older you will find more people who will respect you for who you are, not what they see on the outside.

God Bless You and Good Luck to you,

The problem with a lot of people is that they love conditionally.  But as you get older you will find more people who will respect you for who you are, not what they see on the outside.

i agree. Jesus did too much for us to be bogged down by those haters.

--- those people just dont understand and like i always say: let the ignorant be ignorant. i am tryin hard too with this. but youre not alone.

i agree. Jesus did too much for us to be bogged down by those haters.

--- those people just dont understand and like i always say: let the ignorant be ignorant. i am tryin hard too with this. but youre not alone.