Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sun

acne on one side

hi currently i'm on the regimen and its working wonders, however i'm still breaking out one one side of my face ](*,) , i have no idea why i just keep breaking out there since i'm using the same regimen on my entire face, its just driving me crazy... anyways if any one knows why this is happening or gone through the same thing

Thanks

your pillow case may be the problem.

Try changing it every week and try sleeping straight on your back.

It also could be from talking on the phone. Make sure you clean your phone regularly. Or maybe from resting your cheek in your hand?

Do you cradle your face with your hand when you sleep? Are you reacting to the detergent or fabric softener you used to clean your pillowcase? Are you resting your face on your hand while reading or working on the computer? Is the breakout on the same side where you normally hold the phone? Do you pull your hair away from your face at night? Just start thinking of all the possibilities. Maybe you need to use 10% BP on that side

1> dont talk in the phone, use speaker phone.

2>if ur using a celphone, dont use it, unless u buy a speaker celphone. this is available http://www.nokia.com/ i have the 6800, i recommend it to every1 with acne.

3>dont use a pillow, use a bed.

4>sleep at 8:00pm, wake up at 6:00am

5>drink water, eat water.

6>dont drink beer.

7>eat not so fat.

8>workout

9>sleep facing upward.

10>get an active lifestlyle.

11>do cardio, like shopping spree.

12>buy a ford.

Very funny warcraft3..lol :D

Anyway, i have the problem of having blemishes on one side of my face as well. And i knew it was from my pillow so what i've been doing is washing my pillow more often and sleeping face up. It's working!

I would say, once you have a breakout on that particular spot, then it will taket time for them to heal, and during this time it will easily been infected again with bacteria. So this is why you will get the exact pimple on the same spot over and over again. Now just becareful and try not to irriate your skin that often, becausee once the bacteria enters your spot again, then you will get a new pimple on the exact same spot.

Remember Bacteria is everywhere and surrounding us, so becareful. :D/