Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just wanted to insert something interesting. I remember watching something on t.v. about a hypnosis and a patient with some type of skin disorder. it wasnt acne, but it was something worse. he hypnotized the patient for many sessions and the skin disorder started disappearing. hypnosis relaxes the body and it makes the mind do what it wants. the mind is a very powerful thing. just thought i'd let you guys know. i havnt tried it myself. but i think its worth researching. good luck all to your quest for clear skin.

Hypnosis is a real thing, but I don't think that that would work... Hypnosis more or less concerns your brain, what you do, and the way you think. However, I guess you subconcious controls your bodily functions.

I guess that could, in someway, influence your body to reproduce the skin cells on your face, quicker. Maybe to reduce oil production, etc.

cool.gif Mushy

Hypnosis is a real thing, but I don't think that that would work... Hypnosis more or less concerns your brain, what you do, and the way you think. However, I guess you subconcious controls your bodily functions.

I guess that could, in someway, influence your body to reproduce the skin cells on your face, quicker. Maybe to reduce oil production, etc.

cool.gif Mushy